Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take it once a week and of course I can not tell that there is a great change in my health or anything like that but I hope it does help!

Good Price & Convenient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Don't forget to take your vitamin K (100mcg of K2 for 10K IU of D3)! They work in sync and if aren't balance can be rendered ineffective or worse, dangerous.

Great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've done some research, and found that this supplement of vitamin D has almost none of the bad additives and fillers. Will bye it again, definetly!

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm using almost 2 weeks ago and already feel a decrease in pain.

Excelente !

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Recomendo ! Meu filhos utilizam e não houve nenhum problema ! Muito bom !

Great source of Vitamin D3

Posted by cvnativeinpa on Jul 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After finding out from my doctor I was deficient in Vitamin D (what?? I thought you stored it in your body...), I bought this and it has worked very, very well

Great product and awesome value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I got this in one of the trials and it's fantastic. I've tried many brands and to have one like this that I could trial and with such a great and understandable ingredients list made me happy to give this brand a try. Have to say I'll be returning to purchase too.

Recommended product!

Posted by KurtJacobsen on Mar 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The softgels are small and easy to swallow. I also like, that the filler is pure cold pressed olive oil. The bottle was deform when it arrived, but the package wasn't damaged, so it must have happened either at iHerb or during manufactoring. It's not a problem as such, as the safety seal was intact and the product seems OK. The bottle is relatively small, but it could easily have been even smaller to help the environment, since the small softgels only cover the bottom. I take one softgel every day. I take mine in the morning, because vitamin D is also known to affect daytime/nighttime rhythm. I'm perfectly happy with it, and will purchase again when it runs low. In modern life with indoor work, most people rarely expose their skin to the sun. It is suggested, that 80% of americans (and probably the rest of the world as well) are deficient i vitamin D, with severe health damage. Most adults should supplement with at least 2000 IU per day at summertime, and at least 4000 IU at winter.

Great for boosting the immune system!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can really notice the difference since taking this regularly! I'm almost never sick anymore.

D3 v imp supplement for bone health, mood and breast health

Posted by reflexheather on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good strength and value. I take one every second day.Important link to low levels of Vit D and increased depression or low mood, supplementation thought to help lower risk of breast cancer and link to low levels and MS as well as being needed for bones density etc. A factor 8 sunblock will reduce the bodies absorbtion of Vit D by about 95 percent so most people no longer obtain adequate levels of this very important supplement. I hope you found this review helpful.