Good to take in autumin and winter to increase immunity, but the dosage is too high!

Posted by danarm on Sep 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is effective, but taking 5000 IU of D3 every day will make you very sleepy and is probably excessive. Should also contain vitamin K2 - vitamin D3 should always be taken with K2. It helped my knees immensely by increasing calcium uptake in bones (however, if you don't take it with K2, the calcium will also harden artery walls). Instead of this I recommend finding a product which contains only 1000 IU or less, and which also contains K2 (and also pay attention to the form of K2).

No difference ...

Posted by Reviewer1039935 on Nov 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After using this product for 2 months, my blood level for Vitamin D has not changed. Was hoping this product would have helped. It did not.

Did not work

Posted by Reviewer2203336 on Dec 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband was taking this daily... for months... just had a blood test... the doctor told us he has LOW vitamin D levels. We are switching brands in a hurry.

Did not work for me

Posted by Reviewer1694000 on Jan 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

have been taking this for a year and my vit. D levels are still insufficient!

nothing

Posted by 5100781031237317992 on Jan 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I did not the product yet :(

take with care !

Posted by Reviewer2319556 on Nov 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Following the advice of some doctors who write on the internet our family took doses of D3 in doses of 5,000 over a period of 2 weeks when under threat of flu and increasing to 50,000 when we were exposed to it in our vicinity. I did not catch the flu, but did have overdose symptoms of a strange variety including dry mouth, frequent urination, feeling spacey, strange visual perception, upper right gastric discomfort - and more. My 19 year old son actually began to get the flu when i recommended he take large dose to stop it in its tracks. He has been unwell for 12 days now ! Never really got the flu or fever but feels spacey and very tired. My husband remains unscathed ! Beware there are people sensitive to D. They should take it max every 2 weeks in c 2,000iu dose and then they will notice if they are sensitive and can cut down. One good thing - muscle aches disappeared ! But at a price.

Kim

Posted by 5394868189326682946 on Sep 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This company was very fast on delivery and very happy with price. Thank you

Aún no lo he recibido!!!

Posted by 4864161557840699768 on May 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No he recibido el producto comprado y no lo puedo evaluar

Produto nao recebido

Posted by 4914972811570501668 on Dec 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

O produto nao foi recebido e a mais de30 dias o codigo de rastreio nao funciona. Prejuizo ao comprar deste site cuidado

It gives me nausea

Posted by 4724775230166134450 on Jun 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product gives me nausea if I take it more than once a week. I don't think the problem lies in Vitamin D itself, I took a single big dose and then I have been taking for a month a similar dose but from a different product and I never experienced anything similar. I guess it's the oil they use as a carrier that is not good for me.

1 2