Good to take in autumin and winter to increase immunity, but the dosage is too high!

Posted by danarm on Apr 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is effective, but taking 5000 IU of D3 every day will make you very sleepy and is probably excessive. Should also contain vitamin K2 - vitamin D3 should always be taken with K2. It helped my knees immensely by increasing calcium uptake in bones (however, if you don't take it with K2, the calcium will also harden artery walls). Instead of this I recommend finding a product which contains only 1000 IU or less, and which also contains K2 (and also pay attention to the form of K2).

Did not work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband was taking this daily... for months... just had a blood test... the doctor told us he has LOW vitamin D levels. We are switching brands in a hurry.

No difference ...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After using this product for 2 months, my blood level for Vitamin D has not changed. Was hoping this product would have helped. It did not.

Did not work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

have been taking this for a year and my vit. D levels are still insufficient!

take with care !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Following the advice of some doctors who write on the internet our family took doses of D3 in doses of 5,000 over a period of 2 weeks when under threat of flu and increasing to 50,000 when we were exposed to it in our vicinity. I did not catch the flu, but did have overdose symptoms of a strange variety including dry mouth, frequent urination, feeling spacey, strange visual perception, upper right gastric discomfort - and more. My 19 year old son actually began to get the flu when i recommended he take large dose to stop it in its tracks. He has been unwell for 12 days now ! Never really got the flu or fever but feels spacey and very tired. My husband remains unscathed ! Beware there are people sensitive to D. They should take it max every 2 weeks in c 2,000iu dose and then they will notice if they are sensitive and can cut down. One good thing - muscle aches disappeared ! But at a price.

nothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I did not the product yet :(

Kim

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This company was very fast on delivery and very happy with price. Thank you

I am yet to receive my order from a month ago.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am yet to receive my order from a month ago.

Aún no lo he recibido!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No he recibido el producto comprado y no lo puedo evaluar

Produto nao recebido

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

O produto nao foi recebido e a mais de30 dias o codigo de rastreio nao funciona. Prejuizo ao comprar deste site cuidado

1 2