Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had to cut down on this product, because the bloodtest showed my Vit D levels were too high, after taking this product for some months. This product is very effective.

Great price for a needed supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 24 2009 | Verified Purchase

I landed on this product from Steve Gibson's excellent Vitamin D analysis page and just bought this based on his recommendation. So far, so good. I can definitely tell a difference in my overall health. I just feel better. I've noticed the biggest difference in my sleep. I've been sleeping much, much better since getting my Vitamin D level up.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 12 2010 | Verified Purchase

These softgels are easy to take; small and shape is round. We here in dark Finland really ned this kind of stuff. Le's hope that this gives a shell for flu.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 7 2010 | Verified Purchase

As with any vitamin you are never really sure if what you are taking is working. But these Vit D3 with 5,000 mg is just what I needed to help me on the road to recovery from adrenal/thyroid problems. Excellent value also.

Positive feelings

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2009 | Verified Purchase

Just after three weeks I find it easier to get up in the mornings. Even if I haven't slept much because of my little kids (and their nightcries...). Maybe some first signs of growing energy levels are visible too, but it's too early to make final judgements yet.

pain is away --> energy is back

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 23 2010 | Verified Purchase

I suffered awful muscle pain and tiredness for a months. After start of using vitamin D all disorders disappeared and my energy is back!

No problems here

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2010 | Verified Purchase

A quality vitamin D supplement for a good price. Make sure you take it with Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin K2 for better results.

Too high dose

Posted by ClaraAndHerman on April 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

It cannot be used in combo with other D-vit (like multivit). I am not comfortable with this high dosage, but I see many naturopaths reccommend even higher daily intake.

Can't beat the price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2011 | Verified Purchase

Affordable Vit D, living in North Europe, this stuff is really needed and is much more expensive in pharmacies and grocery stores.

Good price and not fishy tasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

The price was great, and unlike some D3 I've had, this does not leave your breath smelling of fish.