essential vitamin D

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Vitamin D is an epigenetic enhancer, it fixes errors in your genes caused by cancer and other diseases. It helps block cancer, autism, multiple sclerosis and most other diseases. I take 5000IU per day. 10,000 is even better if you have a disease.

5000 IU D3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We need much vitamin D3 in here, dark Finland. And iherbs D3 is cheap and good. When I order, I get products very fast.

buying these from NZ

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

a warning- the NZ gov't considers these "prescription strength". iHerb sent them promptly, but MedSafe confiscated them before they got to me. Star rating was required for posting- no reflection on the product from me as I was not able to receive them.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Real bargain! Tasty pills for a whole year.

Elite Category Vitamin D

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I took an average of 50,000 IU weekly for 9 months . I raised my level from 12 to 70 ng/ml !! At level 12 , I had regular anxiety , exhaustion , felt weak , depressed , hormones were unbalanced , adrenal fatigue and brain fog . Nowadays , I leap out of bed , average 7-9 miles of running / walking daily and feel positive . Don’t forget the co-factors , not only K2 but iron ( especially women) and magnesium .

D3 5000 IU

Posted by Kriibukraabu on Nov 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I live in Scandinavia, where the summer is short and i can't get enough d-vit from sun. Last blood sample in this February showed, that my d-vit is critically low. I ordered this product here and started immediately take this supplement. Now in this year October my new blood sample showed, that my d-vit level is very good! Thank you for this product, very good d-vit improving source, as it got 5000 IU-s, but in my country they sell only up to 2000 IU-s in drugstores.

effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Effective, the lab tests proved a rise in levels.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I had my D levels tested a couple of years ago, and turned out to be quite deficient. I started taking the lower dose of these (2400iu I think), which brought my level up, but slowly, so the next time around, I bought these instead. They work great, and my levels are much improved. For anyone that is not sure about the benefits of D3, google Dr Stasha Gominak, or look her up on Youtube, her findings regarding this vitamin/hormone are very useful, and have been a real education to me. My migraines are greatly reduced when I get my D levels right.

Healed my Ulcerative colitis in 3 weeks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

After taking 20,000IU of D3 during 3 weeks and eating unprocessed food all my Ulcerative Colitis symptoms disappeared and my bowel went back to normal! A friend of mine used for his Crohn's disease as well and it work just as fine as for me!

Great Product. Open my page for an exclusive offer for new customers

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this from Iherb as I could not get a similar strength in Australia. My viamin d levels were really low, experiencing severe bone pain and tiredness. Feeling much better within weeks and have had my vitamin d levels tested again recently and they are above normal.No problems with Australian customs, highly recommended.