Very healthy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the ONLY brand of Vitamin D I will buy. I love that they use olive oil as filler instead of crummy soy oil or other bad fillers. And it works great. Our vitamin D levels have consistently risen with testing and are where they need to be.

Vitamin D3, 5,000 IU

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Thanks! 5+

Healthy Origins Vitamin D3 5,000 and 10,000 IU

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellent value - I prefer the 10,000 IU product when it's allowed for Republic of Korea, but great value in any strength -I do have blood tests regularly, and my doctor is very happy with the results (just above optimal). I shall continue using this brand and recommend it to others.

soft and tiny

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

so easy to swallow

Why bother taking Vitamin D3 when it can be obtained naturally with our body

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

There is some truth in my product review title. In layman term, Vitamin D3 is produced when our skin reacts to the sunlight shining upon it. Sounds easily obtainable right? However this is strictly subjected to ones living environment, work environment and strangely enough, the tone of their skin colours. Supposedly 1)one were to live close to either extremes of the hemisphere, they would be subjected to zero sunlight for months; 2)one were to have a deskbound job, his exposure to sunlight would be greatly reduced; 3)one were to have dark skin tones, his body would not be able to absorb as much sunlight and thus produce far lesser vitamin D3. This is where supplements come into play. On average, a healthy adult should hsve somewhere between 4000IU-8000IU of vitamin D3(based on collected datas). Vitamin D3 is essential for many body functions including boosting of our immune system and fighting off cancers, tumor and heart disease. D3(used along with calcium) also helps in strengthening our bones and teeth. 5000mg is a pretty safe figure, give and take the amount needed by one on a daily basis. Do note that D3 and calcium should be used in tandem with vitamin K2 to maximise ones health benefits. I highly recommend this cheap and affordable way of obtaining your daily dose of D3!

Power

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am very satisfied with the product. Time I take the product to me, I feel better. It seems to me as if I had more energy. I highly recommend this product.

cheap and good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

the price is very cheap and good quality

Vitamin D3 5,000 IU

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We take this as recommended by the Dr. to help Calcium absorption. Works great it keeps our vitamin D level up.

GR8 Product @ GR8 Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best place to get your Vitamin D3 in a high dosage as I can't obtain 5000 IU in the UK any more. Would recommend to others as a fast service is given & softgels are priced well.

Keeps the blues at bay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I noticed a huge improvement in my energy levels after I started taking these tablets, very happy with them