Very healthy!

Posted by 5736641793659046056 on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the ONLY brand of Vitamin D I will buy. I love that they use olive oil as filler instead of crummy soy oil or other bad fillers. And it works great. Our vitamin D levels have consistently risen with testing and are where they need to be.

Power

Posted by 4730544668774380552 on Apr 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am very satisfied with the product. Time I take the product to me, I feel better. It seems to me as if I had more energy. I highly recommend this product.

soft and tiny

Posted by 5649979131269752989 on May 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

so easy to swallow

Superb!

Posted by 5519604824946050982 on Mar 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. 10 times cheaper than in Finland :)

Why bother taking Vitamin D3 when it can be obtained naturally with our body

Posted by 4989488107939230150 on Nov 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

There is some truth in my product review title. In layman term, Vitamin D3 is produced when our skin reacts to the sunlight shining upon it. Sounds easily obtainable right? However this is strictly subjected to ones living environment, work environment and strangely enough, the tone of their skin colours. Supposedly 1)one were to live close to either extremes of the hemisphere, they would be subjected to zero sunlight for months; 2)one were to have a deskbound job, his exposure to sunlight would be greatly reduced; 3)one were to have dark skin tones, his body would not be able to absorb as much sunlight and thus produce far lesser vitamin D3. This is where supplements come into play. On average, a healthy adult should hsve somewhere between 4000IU-8000IU of vitamin D3(based on collected datas). Vitamin D3 is essential for many body functions including boosting of our immune system and fighting off cancers, tumor and heart disease. D3(used along with calcium) also helps in strengthening our bones and teeth. 5000mg is a pretty safe figure, give and take the amount needed by one on a daily basis. Do note that D3 and calcium should be used in tandem with vitamin K2 to maximise ones health benefits. I highly recommend this cheap and affordable way of obtaining your daily dose of D3!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1442423 on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take these whenever I get the cold and it really helps to shorten the time of the cold.

excelente

Posted by 5049171516861847118 on Apr 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excelente

good product

Posted by 5232095097142894962 on Apr 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

actually my mother use this brand for a long time and she loves it, the most important thing that we received it from i herb in a perfect shape and so fast it is always available.

Best D-vitamin pack available!

Posted by Reviewer1032164 on Feb 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Megapack, keeps you going for a long time. Best money/power ratio.

Best