Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ordering supplements is very largely a matter of trust. Does the company make a straightforward, honest impression? Among the highest in that category, I rank all products that bear the name "Healthy Origins." This particular product is no exception, especially when one considers the price-quality relationship of this container with 180 easy to swallow softgels! Many people don't realize that if you are taking Vitamin D3 supplements, you must also accompany them with K2 (MK-7), otherwise they are not completely effective. K2, by the way, has its own important effects, as science is making more and more clear. If you are thinking of taking a K2 supplement, you can't go wrong here.

It contains carrageenan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have not noticed anything since I have started taking this supplement, but I am not sure if you are meant to notice anything. I bought Vitamin K2 MK-7 because some health experts recommended it to be taken with vitamin D3 supplements to avoid Vitamin D toxicity (i.e. build up of calcium in blood contributing to calcification of the arteries, amongst other things). I initially bought this product because it appeared to be value for money. However, this product contains carrageenan and I recently found out that carrageenan should be avoided due to its harmful side-effects, as shown in some studies. Also, in November 2016, the National Organic Standards Board removed carrageenan from the list of approved substances for use in food items labeled "USDA Organic". I hope Healthy Origins will consider removing carrageenan from their products, as I won't be taking any chances on this one.

Highly recomend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great features: 1. MK-7 - right type of vitamin K2 for arteries decalcification 2. Good price-value ratio 3. Reasonable daily dosage (maybe twice a day would be more recommended if it is taken as a medicine and not as a prevention) 4. absolutely grateful for putting it into a veg-based caps for all health conscious vegetarians out there

this vit k2 is easily absorbed into the body

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

have been taking this k2 for a few month in conjunction with d3 to help remove calcification from my blood vessels. since starting with them, I have been able to reduce my blood pressure tablet to half dose and hope to be of the stoppers and blokkers soon.

This product is realt great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

For me this is best, for heart and for blood.

Top quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's very difficult to know exactly how well a biological is performing. That takes some time unless you have an adverse reaction. I have been taking these since April and I am quite pleased with the high quality. I feel they are performing as anticipated and I am feeling better than I have in years. I am taking them with D3 and that's not exactly endorsed by my physician so I can't be sure yet how the combination is working...other than the fact I feel so much better. I am 65 with multiple health issues and I plan to keep on taking both products. For the first time in years I am working outside in the garden, painting, moving furniture, etc. I still come home from work exhausted from sitting all day, but I am working to improve that situation as well. These two products have given me a new lease on life and I am feeling very optimistic about my future. I would like to work at least 10 more years and now I think I may be able to do that. Thanks for being there for me with your quality products, prompt service and reasonable prices. Glad I found you.

Lighter Color Teeth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am currently taking MK-7 200 mcg morning and night + MK-4 (from this product) at night only. A interesting event happen over this past 2 month. My teeth have become lighter in tone compare to before. In other words, a light whitening effect has occur.

Healthy Orgins

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Simply the best K2 that I have used.

Good product terrible delivery service.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

But postal service dreadful. Don't get caught out. I ended up paying £15 to pick my parcel up from the Post Office. Not good value for money when this sort of thing happens!

Had reaction so stopped taking

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I avoid all flow agents. Whenever I use (undisclosed) fillers like mag stearate, I get a quick reaction. I had to stop taking it after one week.