It contains carrageenan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have not noticed anything since I have started taking this supplement, but I am not sure if you are meant to notice anything. I bought Vitamin K2 MK-7 because some health experts recommended it to be taken with vitamin D3 supplements to avoid Vitamin D toxicity (i.e. build up of calcium in blood contributing to calcification of the arteries, amongst other things). I initially bought this product because it appeared to be value for money. However, this product contains carrageenan and I recently found out that carrageenan should be avoided due to its harmful side-effects, as shown in some studies. Also, in November 2016, the National Organic Standards Board removed carrageenan from the list of approved substances for use in food items labeled "USDA Organic". I hope Healthy Origins will consider removing carrageenan from their products, as I won't be taking any chances on this one.

Good product terrible delivery service.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

But postal service dreadful. Don't get caught out. I ended up paying £15 to pick my parcel up from the Post Office. Not good value for money when this sort of thing happens!

Product good, customs charge not!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is great for people with hypothyroidism as it doesn't contain soy. However I was not told about the £20.00 customs charge, so this worked out very expensive.

Just tried this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my first time trying this product. Because of the large quantity I am only taking it every other day.