Experienced side effects- cannot use this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately, this product gave me cardiac side effects the second time I tried it- extrasystoles about every three or four beats, accompanied by dizziness. It also aggravated my already low blood pressure. Not surprisingly, it scared me very much. The problem lasted about five hours until I slowly started feeling better. Will try just regular Vit k1- phytonadione, 50 mcg twice a week with fatty food, even if it is less effective for the prevention of calcification and/or the removal of calcium from blood vessels. Will not use this product again.

действие неопределено

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2018 | Verified Purchase

You have the wrong policy question.Not enough time has passed to assess the effectiveness.

iHerb is not reliable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I ordered on January 12, paid extra to receive my products 48 hours later, the website said the productos where going to be delivered on January 16 top, they arrived the 18th, I left the hotel the 17th so I lost everything. I wrote to iHerb to reclaim for the delay, they said they were sorry but couldn't do nothing, didn't return my money, didn't give another chance to make a new delivery on time. I feel like robbed. Bad experience. I know the product, its excellent, but I didn't have this one on my hands this time.

Contains carcinogenic carrageenan.

Posted by Misiek on Jan 07, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Contains carcinogenic carrageenan. I find better product.