Soybean Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I dO not recommend this product because it uses soybean oil, which can often go rancid and create free radicals.

Causes horrible heart burn

Posted by Testaholic on Jul 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Even if taken on an empty stomach and then eat after one hour, it still causes heart burn and stomach grumbling. Tried taking them in various ways but finally gave up.

smells bad and waisted

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

smells very bad, I think it is not good to take, we didn't.

NOT advised for Seizure patients!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was really excited to try this product but just after the first dose, was hit with feeling nauseated, really dizzy, and severe diarrhea. I soon found out that FENNEL triggers seizures in patients that are diagnosed with any seizure disorders! Let's just say I have stopped using this product and have already ordered another peppermint supplement without Fennel in it.

Torture!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These actually cause stomach problems I don't normally have. Like uncontrollable diahhrea. They are also bad to cause indigestion. These will be going down the garbage disposal for a fresh minty drain.

Not a big help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This didn't help much, other products work better.

had to throw out

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have some digestive issues which made me have major issues when I took this.

Not satisfactory product

Posted by mexonia on Feb 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have an irritable bowel and this product didn't help me at all. I recommend Camomile Extract. It was way better.

Não funcionou pra mim

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Sofro de SII da forma diarrética, após ver muitas reviews positivos sobre esse produto resolvi experimentar. Infelizmente esse produto só piorou minha SII. Tomei 1 comprimido antes de uma refeição conforme a orientação, e no dia seguinte passei o dia inteiro do banheiro. Não funcionou pra mim, mas o tratamento da SII varia muito de pessoa para pessoa.

Didn't work for me : (

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Did not help with my irritable bowels. I took them on an empty stomach like it said and still didn't work...

1 2