Peppermint Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking these for 3 weeks and cannot recommend them. They simply do not help my condition.

Not suitable for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

did not work for me. might work for you.

not as well-enteric-coated as implied

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had really high hopes for this - many years ago I took enteric-coated peppermint oil capsules & they worked great for my 'issues'. So I was so happy when I found them again, under a different brand. But either my stomach is more acidic than it used to be or these aren't coated as well as the others, as I had some serious problems after taking these. Without getting into the gory details, if you get the peppermint burps, then the capsules didn't make it through your stomach intact & you will be facing a world of hurt if you keep taking them. But if you're lucky enough to not get the tasty burps, then this product will probably do wonders for you.

Helpful? Not Convinced.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

Didn't work for me. And I worried if the formula is safe for the gut lining.

Dreadful Heartburn

Posted by Gemini on August 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really wanted to like these, but too much discomfort, minty burps and heartburn

Posted by sweetheart on August 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't think these helped me at all :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

these seem ok but it's difficult remembering to take them an hour before eating otherwise they dont seem to work