Helps my IBS-C

Posted by Reviewer1423976 on Dec 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have found these to really work! The bottle says take on an empty stomach, but I don't suggest doing that because you can feel the exact moment when they burst when there is nothing in your tummy. You will feel a warm (its' not unpleasant or anything) sensation in your stomach, but what I really don't care for is that I can taste the oil in my throat when it happens. However, when I eat them with or after a meal, I don't know when they burst. All I know is my IBS-C symptoms are severely lessened. I don't have as much stomach pain, my distention (stomach bloating), and overall uncomfortability is significantly reduced. This, in conjunction with peppermint tea, daily probiotics, and increased fiber in my diet (Benefiber works wonders for me), makes living with IBS-C alot more bearable. Not to sound disgusting (but if you are on this site, you must have been having some stomach pain or digestive disorder but I am a whole lot more regular and I don't hold gas nearly as much since starting my regiment. At least now, if I have gas, I can pass it. I used to toss and turn all night because of horrible bloating and stomach/back pain caused by retention of gas and pressure, but since I have incorporated the herbal side of IBS treatment, I have seen significantly more pos results than I ever had on doctor prescribed meds of the chemical component.

peppermint oil

Posted by Reviewer2816588 on May 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

seems to be working for me.

This helps

Posted by 4754330993172743414 on May 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I noticed that this helps for my IBS problems and period cramps too. Going to order again.

Thanks

Posted by 4636820735594406475 on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Product is working well and I am thankfull for you !

Works well for IBS, GERD or Dyspepsia

Posted by Reviewer2018825 on May 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I started to get a lot of different issues with my stomach which doctors said was IBS then GERD then the catch-all Dyspepsia. Prescription medication (antacid and anti-nausea) helped kicked me out the rut but my doctor advised taking them on a long-term basis could have side effects (acid in the stomach protects against infection and the anti-nausea was very strong/hard on the body). However symptomns returned sometime after stopping meds. First I tried Colpermin brand (just peppermint) which helped but was very expensive. Then I found this Heather's brand (with fennel etc.), much more affordable and works just as well. Though the peppermint 'explosion' is sometimes unpleasant (did not get this on the Colpermin) I take it before I go to sleep so it doesn't bother me so much. I also take Solgar Magnesium Citrate 400mg a day, Omega 3 and a multivitamin.

Review of Heather's Tummy Care Enteric Coated Softgels.

Posted by Reviewer1823136 on Jan 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These capsules appear to help me in my problems with I.B.S. and reduce and/or remove the painful gas. I will continue to use these in addition to my doctor prescribed meds to control my I.B.S.

Easy to swallow....

Posted by 5000595111221006372 on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very soothing.

I don't have IBS

Posted by MyDewHerb on Jul 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

But i found these capsules to be somewhat helpful with PMS bloating

Good relief

Posted by Reviewer2481609 on Dec 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using these for 3 weeks now and find them to be helpful. At first I wasn't sure if they were making any difference but stuck with them and I now feel some relief from stomach troubles.They calm things down and my stomach doesn't bother me nearly as much. Will continue to use these tablets and hopefully improvement will continue for me.

Great product

Posted by 5500235920329926510 on Jul 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The delivery was slow, but the product seems to be great.

1 2 3