Helps my IBS-C

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have found these to really work! The bottle says take on an empty stomach, but I don't suggest doing that because you can feel the exact moment when they burst when there is nothing in your tummy. You will feel a warm (its' not unpleasant or anything) sensation in your stomach, but what I really don't care for is that I can taste the oil in my throat when it happens. However, when I eat them with or after a meal, I don't know when they burst. All I know is my IBS-C symptoms are severely lessened. I don't have as much stomach pain, my distention (stomach bloating), and overall uncomfortability is significantly reduced. This, in conjunction with peppermint tea, daily probiotics, and increased fiber in my diet (Benefiber works wonders for me), makes living with IBS-C alot more bearable. Not to sound disgusting (but if you are on this site, you must have been having some stomach pain or digestive disorder but I am a whole lot more regular and I don't hold gas nearly as much since starting my regiment. At least now, if I have gas, I can pass it. I used to toss and turn all night because of horrible bloating and stomach/back pain caused by retention of gas and pressure, but since I have incorporated the herbal side of IBS treatment, I have seen significantly more pos results than I ever had on doctor prescribed meds of the chemical component.

peppermint oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27 2009 | Verified Purchase

seems to be working for me.

Review of Heather's Tummy Care Enteric Coated Softgels.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 27 2010 | Verified Purchase

These capsules appear to help me in my problems with I.B.S. and reduce and/or remove the painful gas. I will continue to use these in addition to my doctor prescribed meds to control my I.B.S.

soothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

so far ok. but if take on empty stomach, doesn't feel good

great for ibs

Posted by Jacqueline on July 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

great for IBS

This helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

I noticed that this helps for my IBS problems and period cramps too. Going to order again.

Thanks

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

Product is working well and I am thankfull for you !

Works well for IBS, GERD or Dyspepsia

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

I started to get a lot of different issues with my stomach which doctors said was IBS then GERD then the catch-all Dyspepsia. Prescription medication (antacid and anti-nausea) helped kicked me out the rut but my doctor advised taking them on a long-term basis could have side effects (acid in the stomach protects against infection and the anti-nausea was very strong/hard on the body). However symptomns returned sometime after stopping meds. First I tried Colpermin brand (just peppermint) which helped but was very expensive. Then I found this Heather's brand (with fennel etc.), much more affordable and works just as well. Though the peppermint 'explosion' is sometimes unpleasant (did not get this on the Colpermin) I take it before I go to sleep so it doesn't bother me so much. I also take Solgar Magnesium Citrate 400mg a day, Omega 3 and a multivitamin.

Helps with cramps and reduces IBS pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

I feel that this product has reduced my IBS related gut pain a lot. I'd like to use it all the time, but there is still no research on peppermint oil used in long term. The one downside of this product is that it makes it easier to get heartburn. The instruction is to take the capsule to empty stomach an wait at least 15 min before eating and longer, if you are prone to heartburn. But I have noticed that the longer I wait the more I get these burning burps. The enteric capsule seems to dissolve too quickly in the stomach, if I wait and then I get the burning peppermint and ginger in my throat. So I recommend to try and find the best combination and time frame to take the capsule and eating afterwards.

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

Helps alleviate symptoms really effectively. Will definitely buy again!

1 2 3 4