The best I have tried!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been dealing with IBS for a long time now, a really annoying kind of IBS with a lot of diarrhea, especially after meals. After every meal I had I needed to go to the toilet and it was really affecting my life. I have tried all kinds of products that are supposed to help with stomach problems but I never felt any difference. I started googling and came up on this peppermint oil. I read the reviews about it and they all sounded so positive so I decided to try it out. I usually never feel any difference when I take products like this but I can really really feel a difference with the peppermint oil. The first day I felt that I didn't need to go to the toilet after all my meals and my stomach felt strangely calm. I kept on taking it and I started feeling less stressed about my stomach every day. Then I finished the product and I decided to try taking a 1-2 week break just to see if I felt a difference when I wasn't taking it. I could feel that my stomach got more upset as soon as I stopped taking the product so I decided to order more and I felt a lot better right away. This product is really good, I don't feel as stressed about my stomach problems as I was before, I really feel when I take these pills I have like a protection in my stomach and I don't need to worry really much about what I eat. I think the pills work best if I take them at least half hour before a meal. Sometimes if I take it right before a meal I get this bit uncomfortable feeling so I have tried to take it about half hour before a meal and then it works really well! I recommend this product to everyone who has problems with IBS, it has really helped me and I am going to keep on buying it!

Irritable Bowel cure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I began taking this as a natural cure for the IBS I've been suffering from for years and within a few days could see a tremendous difference. Now after 2 weeks, I am symptom free.

No more traditional medicine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I found out that I had IBS, went to the doctors and they gave me Bentyl used it for 2 days and it did control the cramping. I researched this product and decided to try it this is awesome I have been on it for 3 weeks and I feel great the foods I eat no longer bother me. I will not go without this product.

Very helpful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this product daily for IBS pain. After taking it first thing every morning on an empty stomach it has eliminated 95% of my pain.

Works for IBS/ Celiac cramps

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This works great for IBS or Celiac cramps. I also get cramps if I am accidentally "glutened" and these help with that a lot. I take 1 capsule at night and one in the morning. When I started, I would sometimes eat a few bites of food with it. It says take on an empty stomach, but I found it seems to still works if I eat a little food with it. If the cramps get bad, I take another pill. When I first started taking these I would sometimes forget and I would have cramps the next day. Now I'm very good about taking them. It has also stopped the diarrhea associated with IBS. This stuff is a lifesaver!!

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I took this product after reading about research into peppermint oil for SIBO. I took it for 10 days and I have to say my bloating has subsided dramatically. I knew that small intestinal bacterial overgrowth was an issues for me as a sufferer or CFS and it seems to have helped. I took 2 3x daily and increased!

Big Help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am a menopausal woman and began suffering from recurring gas/bloating/discomfort. Once I began taking these, I noticed a gradual improvement in my gut, and after about two weeks, I can say that the symptoms are gone. I just take it twice a day, before I eat. It's nice to be able to find a product that is natural, that has so much benefit.

IBS Help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are about the only type of peppermint oil products I've found on the market my body can tolerate, others seem too strong or are made in some way that doesn't mesh with my body. I will continue to use this brand and appreciate the price iHerb offers them at.

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This actually help my stomach to calm down, and it helps getting rid of my anxiety which is a direct cause from my stomach struggeling. I really recomend this for everyone that experience anxiety which sits in your stomach!

Excellent Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I will not be without these softgels - they are excellent for bloating, gas, heatburn, over indulgence, etc. Glad to finally find a product that works for me! Thanks, I-Herb! RL in North Carolina