Much Relief with this tea!

Posted by Reviewer1301239 on Nov 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many remedies for gas, but this seems to be the one and only effective cure for me. I drink a cup every night before bed and it totally aids with my digestion. Growing up in Germany, Fennel Tea has been around since I can remember. I am 47. This tea has a very pleasant taste as well. Try it, you will love it.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1341095 on Nov 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Seems to work very well and quickly to settle IBS symptoms. I'm not a fan of black licorice but thankfully the flavour isn't too strong. A bit of sugar or honey helps!

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1468861 on Jun 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this tea for my boyfriend who suffers greatly with stomach problems and this is a great tea for him to have after he eats, keeps his tummy settled. Great product! Thanks!

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1105339 on Oct 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My mom loves it, especially the licorice flavor. She drinks it three times a day and not being a tea drinker that says alot!

Happy Tummy, Finally!

Posted by Reviewer2083549 on Apr 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband ordered this tea for me as I have GERD and occasional IBS syndrome. It really works, tastes great hot or iced. My guests enjoyed, so I gave them a few bags to use at home. Don't be surprised if more orders come in. Also love the packaging and large size of the bags. It's nice to have a wonderful tummy again!

Can't live without it!

Posted by Reviewer1082872 on Feb 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can't live without this tea!!! I have been drinking this tea for about 5 years now.I drink it everyday and almost every night. The tea bags are so large you can use one tea bag for 2 cups of tea. It is the greatest tea ever! It really does help with IBS issues and IHerb.com offers it at a good price.

cant live without!

Posted by Reviewer1746917 on Sep 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this is one product that has helped me with the painful gas I get. I take it after I eat and you can feel immediate relief! I recommend this product to anyone. I have bought this product 4 times..

!!

Posted by Reviewer1638313 on Aug 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic. Works from the first sip.

Cured My sisters intractable nausea!!!

Posted by Reviewer3232099 on Aug 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My sister suffered for almost 8 months with something that caused nausea and vomiting the minute she attempted to eat or drink anything. The specialists were all at a loss and final were drawn to the conclusion that some virus must have damaged her GI tract. I went home to take care of her and she was without exaggeration to the point of death. She was in and out of the hospital and I stayed with her for almost 3 months. After googling everything under the sun, I came across Heathers site and read some of the testimonies. I thought lets give the Fennel Tea, Peppermint tea and Peppermint caps a try. I brewed strong Fennel and Peppermint tea by the gallon and gave her the pills several times a day. From the moment that I brought this into the hospital and began giving this to her, she began experiencing relief. We continued this regimen and her whole course turned abruptly around. This truly was a life saver. We won't ever know what instigated this problem and can only guess why this worked so wonderfully, but it did. All I can say is that we were at the ends of our ropes. Heather's suggestions for irritable bowel are tops. Diane

Great Grandma's Tea

Posted by Reviewer2174944 on Jan 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

When I was a little girl with a tummy ache, my Great Grandmother from Sicily would take boil water with bayleaves and fennel seeds. It always did the trick. All my life I have made this for stomach problems. I just found a wonderful here on iHerb. Heather's Tummy Tea, Organic Fennel Tea Bags. I have battling an inteestinal bug for 3 days. My Grandma's rememdy worked again.