Immediate results!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I am soooo glad I made this last minute purchase! I have combination, sensitive skin and suffer from cystic acne and I cannot tell you how many products I've tried that have disappointed me. After the very first use I noticed immediate results in skin texture, clarity and reduction in break outs. It's only been a week so far and I have been using it in the evenings after banila co clean it zero sorbet to remove makeup follwed with thayers witch hazel and msm cream. Loving the results!!! (Have decided to only use it in the evenings so my skin doesn't build resistance to it (using witch hazel in the morning followed by a vit c serum)). Love love love! Looking forward to purchasing more Heimish products :) PS - the tube is so much bigger than I imagined! Great value

Deep cleansing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the deep clean that this product gives you but it is a little drying with a slightly high pH of 8.5. The clay really does deliver a deep pore detoxification and the large number of natural oils and extracts ensure it is gentle. As such, I use this as a once or twice a week cleanse (followed by a hydration boost) so as not to strip my skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Does its job of cleaning your face, would be better suited for those who have oily skin. Just make sure you apply toner afterwards since some ppl complained of it drying their face but that's such a simple fix so i don't really consider that a problem. And the price & quantity is pretty good as well so overall I was satisfied with this product!

Exellent product

Posted by sigita on Feb 05, 2018 | Verified Purchase

For me this cleaner is super good. Very fresh and clean skin after using this foam.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2018 | Verified Purchase

great product, it works well on my combined skin. needs e very small amount. i will order it again

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Leaves face clean and soft. Will defiantly be ordering again

Cleans well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No sebum is left on skin (and mine is oily..)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase