Posted by iHerb Customer on July 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product contains lavender essential oil, which is way to strong in scent and flavor to be taken orally. I like the other ingredients for treating anxiety, but i can't use it due to the overpowering lavender unfortunately.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have found this one rly effective even when I'm extremely anxious. tastes absolutely foul tho hehe

It works but the taste is terrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

My doc recommended this product to help me stop using Lorazepam for sleep. It worked but I was only on .25mg for about 2 months so not sure it would work for people with existing dependency. It made me groggy after about 30 minutes of ingestion but of course it didn't knock me out like prescription strengths meds would. I wouldn't expect that from herbal supplement anyhow. 3 stars for me overall. Deducted one star for a terrible taste.

Detained by customs

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

This product was not approved by Malaysian pharmaceutical, it was detained by customs. It should be returned to sender company but I have not received any news from any either customs, DHL or IHerb.