Great product for heavy metal detox!

Posted by arvindelapaz on May 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

In the past only the 1fl is available here and is too small for me so I emailed the sales department to get me this 4fl oz size cilantro tincture and they got it for me. Thank You iHerb. For the product: First if your allergic to alcohol then be careful with this. It is important to mix it with small amount of HOT water because Cilantro contains a mildly toxic compound, which is neutralized when placed in a small amount of hot water before ingesting. Take it 30 minutes after taking Chlorella, go all out and start with 30-40 drops 4 times a day in 2 weeks with a high quality chlorella (Pyrenoidosa). Before starting the detox take MSM powder 3x a day for a month for initialization readying your body and continue along with the detox. After 3 months; if your mercury poisoned you'll notice that your B12 intolerance's will be immediately alleviated then you can start off with your hydroxy or methyl b12's (cobalamin) supplements. Go Blitzkrieg and eradicate/obliterate all that nasty accumulated heavy metals in your body. Be Shocked and Awed!

This really works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

You have to take it for weeks or for months. Remeber to drink a LOT of purified water and take a potent fiber, such as chlorella. It Chelates the aluminum/cadmium from the chemtrail exposure. And it chelates some radioactive particles. If you don't take sufficient amount of fiber and take it at the right time, the chelated particles will stay in your body, because of the re-absorbtion.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

on a detox program in combo with chlorella (10 grm) on it for few weeks now, feeling great !

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm using this for heavy metal detox in combination with chlorella. No doubt about it, this product is serving me well. My heavy metal levels are steadily dropping as my symptoms have drastically reduced.

Not keen

Posted by LouLou on April 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm not keen on cilantro as a chelator as it seems to stir things up to much for me. Perhaps if you have a low heavy metal load and were using it for prevention it would be ok. I think it tastes fine.

Liking this so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

Taste isn't too bad. I believe this is helping with my detox. Minimal side effects so far as I am taking this alongside Chlorella.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

Another excellent product from Herbpharm,

Very good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

A very practical way to take corriander (cilanrto).

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is helping pull the heavy metals out.

Seems good

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Haven't been taking this product for long so I'm not sure how effective it is yet.