Migraine Miracle

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 5 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had a migraine and was given two dropperfuls of Feverfew in a shot glass of grape juice. My migraine was gone and was functioning in tip top shape in 20 minutes! Love it!

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2010 | Verified Purchase

Seems to work really well - tastes really bad though..

This works for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been prescribed many different migraine cures for the last 42 years. Some of them helped a little, some only helped occasionally, some did nothing for me. Most had side effects. -- These feverfew drops have taken away the fear of getting a migraine; they were always so crippling, leaving me exhausted. -- It's a relief to have finally found something so reliable.

great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 28 2009 | Verified Purchase

Worked good for preventing migraines

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for many years. It almost always gets rid of any bad headaches! This does taste terrible if taken by itself, mixing with juice works best for me, can't taste at all. I say if it works I can work around the taste.

Good product, however...

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for many years for migraine headaches. It has helped immensely in decreasing headaches and would never be without it. I was not happy when I placed my and 3 were shown as available and in stock - however, I later received an email informing me only 1 would be shipped. I would not have placed the order if only 1 were available. Since I always keep 3 on hand, I had to place an order for 2 more with another company and additional shipping charges.

Rated 3but on the Rise

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Having tried the Feverfew plant several years ago, I enjoyed the benefits, however the raw leaf caused stomach problems. Since starting to use the extract I feel that the benefit is building within my system, and hopefull that with continued use, better health will be gained.

good herbal solution

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not strong enough for my headaches but also to be fair, I did not take it a few times a day as it suggests

Posted by paularsen on May 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

Testing of this product to treat migraine. Still no results, but I have a migraine is often difficult.