excellent quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 18 2010 | Verified Purchase

I can bore people for ages about how great Holy Basil aka Tulsi is. It does so many amazing things, particularly on a mental and spiritual level: clears your mind, allows you to rise above your petty concerns and, dare I say it, feel love. it is also a very very good lung and respiratory system energizer. Holy Basil is up there, if not better, than Wild Reishi for its effects on the consciousness. it is much much cheaper and easier to get hold of than Wild Reishi

Excellent For Stress - My Partner Has "Stolen" My Supply

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

Dr Oz on his show said this was for controlling excessive cortisol. I took it and it worked - it helped calm me before sleeping. Then my partner had adrenalin surges when she tried to get off an addictive medication. I suggested she try this. She loved it, said it brought her stress under control. She now takes it more often than I do. Well done, Herb Pharm, for a great product.

Taken with cloves to remove worms and parasite

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great remedy for parasite cleanse. Studies show synergistic effect when taken with cloves to remove worms and parasites.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 19 2010 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this because I was having some chronic bronchial and lung issues - I have really noticed a great difference with Holy Basil, and plan to continue using it - as always, delivery is EXcelent!

Alergy and respiratory function booster.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 10 2009 | Verified Purchase

Add (4) drops to teas to clear sinuses and improve lung function.

Holy Basil, Liquid Herbal Extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

Holy Basil is reported to reduce stress and anxiety, and improve mental clarity, which I have experienced. It’s easy to drink as a hot tea during the day or evening. This is a product I will continue to take.

Holy Basil

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product and has a great taste

Did't feel any different

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 3 2012 | Verified Purchase

I felt a slight difference in my mood the first two days but after that I felt no difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

seems to work immediately. takes my nerves and anxiety away.

very aromatic tincture

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 29 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is an unsually intense tincture. It seems like they they got a lot of tulsi into this little bottle. Haven't used it long enough to report on results, however.

1 2 3