Great product, highly recommended

Posted by 5634369327589983301 on Nov 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My first time using natural tonics for gums, that being said using this in combination with the Herbs etc mouth tonic did make a difference. After searching online for something to use I came across a rediculously expensive tonic and decided to hunt down other items with the same ingredients, which these 2 products have for about $20 compared to $90. I had dentists tell me time and again that my gums are receding and that I brush too hard and need to be careful. I got my wakeup call when I started feeling the lower bumps or contours of some teeth. Started using this and within 2 weeks I noticed a difference. Have continued using the product, saw my dentist and got some pleasant results. Hooked for life, just hope they hang around that long!

awesome product

Posted by 4976950598463990390 on Jan 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great, no strong taste, hardly any taste really, just bubbly. it feels effervescent, light and refreshing, my mouth feels so clean afterwards. I love it. you can feel the difference. And it has great stuff in it, quality stuff here.

Great for mouth and delicious too.

Posted by Reviewer1282396 on Mar 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is great for teeth and gums. I also swallow it after rinsing, because it's so good!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2648249 on Feb 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It help me with bad breath.

mouth wash

Posted by Reviewer2273610 on Dec 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this product works very well

Good

Posted by 4643606694311515351 on Dec 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like it, because it's light and can be easily added to any order. I've tried to mix it with water as it was said but it feels like a water with a little herb scent, so I had to find a proportion that is perfect for me, and now it feels fine :)