Great multi-purpose organic herbal salve.

Posted by Caerulea on May 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

This herbal salve is free of sulfates, parabens, petroleum, phthalates, PEGs, EDTA, silicon, phenoxyethanol, synthetic additives, harsh preservatives or fragrances, and contains nothing but organically grown or wildcrafted ingredients: comfrey root, St. John's wort, calendula, chickweed, mullein and plantain are powerful anti-inflammatory and healing agents soothing, toning, firming, healing, regenerating, revitalizing and protecting dry, sensitive and damaged skin, calming itching, reducing redness and inflammation, supporting and strengthening the skin's defensive mechanisms, facilitating the healing of small wounds, sores, cuts, abrasions, burns, bruises, insect bites, stings, abscesses, boils, blisters, alleviating pain caused by sunburn and peeling skin, improving cellular circulation, stimulating cell renewal and regeneration, olive oil deeply moisturizes, nourishes and softens the skin, restoring its elasticity, locking in moisture and preventing dryness and dehydration, beeswax forms a protective barrier on the skin surface while still allowing it to breathe, rosemary is a powerful antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal, analgesic agent fighting and preventing infection and inflammation, benzoin is a balsamic resin obtained from the bark of trees in the genus Styrax and skin conditioning and perfuming agent. This herbal salve is really great. I've been using it on the dry and flaky patches on my face, hands and feet and it really works: almost all the flakiness, redness and inflammation is gone, my skin tone has noticeably evened out, my skin is softer, smoother and no longer rough. This product is also an effective all-natural insect repellent. Would definitely recommend it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 27 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have HHT (don't ask) I have little capillary nodules that come to the top of my skin. I had one that surfaced on my lip and it broke bled when I ate (yum-m-m food tastes better with blood - NOT). It was REALLY frustrating. I tried numerous lip balms but each made it bleed. Now, after a few weeks with this on my lip and no bleeding

Been using this for years

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a very healing herbal salve. I have especially used it for finger cracks, and any other kind of scrape or skin irritation. I also use it for lip balm.

Herbal Salve

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 23 2010 | Verified Purchase

All of Herb Pharm's products are of impeccable quality. This is an excellent healing salve. Helpful with hemorrhoids.

In use

Posted by Health-YourWealth on January 19 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product has all the right skin healing herbs and I've been a fan of Herb Pharm products for decades! I've noticed healing on my fathers feet from using this salve.

Abrasions and other ow-ies

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 28 2015 | Verified Purchase

My wife had some of this in the medicine cabinet. In between visits to the podiatrist this and the salve was what I used to help the healing process. It performed better than expected.

safe ingredients

Posted by OrganicGirl on October 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

I tried a lot of different types and brands of salve for all sorts of skin problems. Gaia Herbs Comfrey Compounded salve and Kuumba Made Herbal Healing salve are my favorites. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

awesome stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have battled a skin condition for many years...my Naturopath recommended this and it AMAZING for me. It keeps my skin under control! no more bleeding cracked dry skin! I would love to find this product in a larger size though.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a good staple to have in your mediine cabinet. It's also good to take when you travel with it's small container.

good product but expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 26 2011 | Verified Purchase

All of Herbal Ed's products are great. Some are pricey. This works great for skin irritations and bruising.

1 2