Great multi-purpose organic herbal salve.

Posted by Caerulea on May 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This herbal salve is free of sulfates, parabens, petroleum, phthalates, PEGs, EDTA, silicon, phenoxyethanol, synthetic additives, harsh preservatives or fragrances, and contains nothing but organically grown or wildcrafted ingredients: comfrey root, St. John's wort, calendula, chickweed, mullein and plantain are powerful anti-inflammatory and healing agents soothing, toning, firming, healing, regenerating, revitalizing and protecting dry, sensitive and damaged skin, calming itching, reducing redness and inflammation, supporting and strengthening the skin's defensive mechanisms, facilitating the healing of small wounds, sores, cuts, abrasions, burns, bruises, insect bites, stings, abscesses, boils, blisters, alleviating pain caused by sunburn and peeling skin, improving cellular circulation, stimulating cell renewal and regeneration, olive oil deeply moisturizes, nourishes and softens the skin, restoring its elasticity, locking in moisture and preventing dryness and dehydration, beeswax forms a protective barrier on the skin surface while still allowing it to breathe, rosemary is a powerful antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal, analgesic agent fighting and preventing infection and inflammation, benzoin is a balsamic resin obtained from the bark of trees in the genus Styrax and skin conditioning and perfuming agent. This herbal salve is really great. I've been using it on the dry and flaky patches on my face, hands and feet and it really works: almost all the flakiness, redness and inflammation is gone, my skin tone has noticeably evened out, my skin is softer, smoother and no longer rough. This product is also an effective all-natural insect repellent. Would definitely recommend it.

Fabulous!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have HHT (don't ask) I have little capillary nodules that come to the top of my skin. I had one that surfaced on my lip and it broke bled when I ate (yum-m-m food tastes better with blood - NOT). It was REALLY frustrating. I tried numerous lip balms but each made it bleed. Now, after a few weeks with this on my lip and no bleeding

Herbal Salve

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

All of Herb Pharm's products are of impeccable quality. This is an excellent healing salve. Helpful with hemorrhoids.

Been using this for years

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a very healing herbal salve. I have especially used it for finger cracks, and any other kind of scrape or skin irritation. I also use it for lip balm.

In use

Posted by Health-YourWealth on Jan 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product has all the right skin healing herbs and I've been a fan of Herb Pharm products for decades! I've noticed healing on my fathers feet from using this salve.

Salve

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a good staple to have in your mediine cabinet. It's also good to take when you travel with it's small container.

used for back pain. Comfrey proved to relieve back pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tiny pot, but effective.

Ed's Salve

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been trying this salve on my dry heels,but it doesn't seen to help.Not my favorite will not purchase again.