Very satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Used against Moldy infection/candida and bacteria B. Pyl. This probobly one of the 100 supplements I have that works the most. But its very strong so I cant take it for servel days, and I use less then whats prohibitated. Should have some probiotics if u use it. And it got some light hallocigen effect I belive.

Life Saver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This stuff has made a huge impact on my chronic malaise and fatigue. It works best if I take it on an empty stomach first thing in the morning. I take a whole droplet full every morning.

Liked it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Herb Pharm seems a high quality brand, they explain how the select and cultivate the best of plants... The internal dropper is pretty practical. I think the recommended quantity is too small though, I used three times in order to feel an effect. I guess it depends on the person

The Wormwood - Super Herb!

Posted by Amber on Dec 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Wormwood is used to eliminate intestinal worms, especially roundworms and pinworms. Scientific research shows that wormwood can even kills cancer cells. Excellent treatment for malaria. Treats Crohn’s and SIBO disease. Thank you, iHerb. I couldn't be happier ordering through you!

10/10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Would definitely trust them enough to re-order. Great service.

Bittr but worth it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This makes taking wormwood so much easier than the capsules. I us this tinture when I do a Gal bladder cleans and It's highly effective. Rick Nokes CWO4-USAR-AVN (Ret)

Good packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product arrived safely.

Good product but it could have a eye dropper as it is a little inconvient.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Pleae start sending eye droppers with this product.

good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this in combination with other,it works very well

Customs charges

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The goods may well be good quality, but what is not made clear is the fact that they are sent from the US and incurr a weighty customs charge for anything valued over £15. This added another 50% to my original purchase. BEWARE

1 2