Very good

Posted by opheart on Aug 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We both - my husband and I - use it with pleasure. The scent is fresh, invigourating. The odor protection really works. But nevertheless the sweat excretes, it's NOT antiperspirant. And maybe it's good.

Does a good job!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Probably the best deodorant I have tried. Does a great job and has a wild interesting scent.

Convinced my partner!

Posted by eldeen on May 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My partner has been very skeptical about all sorts of "more natural things" I have bought instead of the products he's used to. When I suggested he should try a more natural deodorant, he was extremely skeptical. I ordered anyway, and after a few days of use, he was convinced. He says that this is the best deodorant he has ever tried, and he is so happy and grateful that I persuaded him to try. He has tried a few others later on that he have liked too, but this is his favorite. We both think this has a pleasant scent and it works well.

works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband has a hard time finding deodorant that he likes and is effective is difficult but this one really does the job.

***

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very nice..

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice

Lovely fragrance and it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My husband loves this brand - he prefers it to the roll on natural deodorants we were using before. Can highly recommend it.