Definitely came out super light platinum blonde as promised.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2013 | Verified Purchase

My hair is naturally a dark dirty blonde color. I had lightened it with herbatint's chamomile hair lightener and it was several different shades of blonde. I decided to try this to even out the color. The resulting color was actually too light for me, resulting in a bleached out look and far to yellow for my taste. I plan to darken ASAP but I love the fact that it didn't seem to damage my already damaged fragile hair any further. My hair is super fine and I have a medical condition that caused tons of hair damage and this stuff did not make it worse at all.

The reviews are important for this one

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

As others said, it was no where near platinum blonde. I had never dyed, dark blonde hair and my hair turned out a couple of shades lighter with a slight orange tinge. Nevertheless, I like it! It was funny, my hair actually became lighter as time went on in the days after the procedure! Yes, I would use it again.

A great toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'd used Herbatint's Lightest Copper Blonde (10 DR) for a couple of years, which provided the perfect light copper color for me; but my hair started grabbing too much color, making the red too intense. I took a chance and mixed in Platinum 10N (the only shade lighter than I was using), at about 4 parts copper to one part platinum. It worked perfectly. Just the right color again--very natural. Interestingly, a white streak of hair at my top front hairline that used to take the copper color now stays almost platinum but with a goldish tinge. I like it!

Might try something else...

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product did not seem to give me the results I anticipated, which was to achieve at least a medium to light brownish color and the covering of the little of gray hairs I have around my hairline. My hair color just went up a couple of steps and the gray hairs appeared unchanged. Admittedly, I have dry dark brown hair and it is relatively coarse, so perhaps those factors contributed to the result. My hair felt hard as I washed it out, but the sample conditioner that came with the kit soften it. Regardless, I appreciate the easy ordering process, fast shipping and suitable packaging.

best color and price

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2010 | Verified Purchase

i have been using this product for 5 years. my hair is never damaged and i feel good knowing there are no harmfull chemicals. no amimal testing either.

this works for grey

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 3 2008 | Verified Purchase

I find this the best hair color if you want to lighten your hair, I have medium blond hair and use this to lighten my hair and to cover the grey, it blends very naturally, without the yellow shine..wonderful product

Posted by mizzmunah on August 2 2010 | Verified Purchase

I gave this a try because i am allergic to the usual hair dyes. First off all, this smells absolutley like nothing when you put it on. That is great because your eyes wont sting. And the color and lightning i got from this hair dye was amazing. It lightned my hair more than i expected. (I have dark blond hair and this made my hair a light blond) I did not get any yellow parts, the color was even. My friend also told me that my hair had a great shine.

Will buy again :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't dye my hair often, only once every 6 months. this hair color don't smell as badly as the commercial ones. The only con is it has phenoxyethanol in it, but still, its the most natural i could find for my hair color and price range.

Super colour

Posted by OssieA on August 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've had all sorts of comments about my hair. One person said that I had Marilyn Monroe coloured hair :)

Really natural color

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 20 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have dark blonde/reddish hair. When the platinum blonde color is applied, it turns a very natural, light golden blonde, but certainly not platinum. I have found that anything less than the platinum blonde does not change my hair color.