I LOVE Herbatint!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 20 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful product!! I've used henna and it was such a messy and time-consuming process that I never wanted to use it again. Herbatint not only leaves my hair shiny and soft, but it's also really easy to use! Plus, it's cheaper and better for your hair than most store-bought hair dyes. I definitely recommend it!!!!

It works great with mature dredlocks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm a black woman with long dredlocks (6-years old) that had begun to turn brown and golden brown at the ends because of the sun. I decided to use this product because I prefer the look of rich, black dredlocks, and my original hair color is closer to black than brown. I saw that someone (a black woman with very long and beautiful dredlocks) on youtube had used this product, and recommended it because it is mostly natural. For this reason, I decided to try it. I'd used black henna in the past, and though it looked great a week or two after I died it, I found that henna (months later) left this nasty, dirty looking residue in my locks. So, I just wanted to try something else, but more natural than regular hair dye. The application was easy, but if you have long dredlocks (mine are to the middle of my back, and i have a LOT of hair), I recommend getting two packages, as the amount in one box didn't fully cover my hair. I have a handful of strands I couldn't fully cover, BUT the rich black color of all my other locks just makes the brown ones look like highlights. Perfect!

Best hair color

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

It stays on you hair for a long time. I love it got herbs it. Anybody looking to make the hair the color they want that's it.I have other people I told and they bought it and they love it.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

perfectly fills the gray hair

Nice product

Posted by swanna on February 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

Amazing grey hair coverage, shinning color effect and the smell is subtle. I have very long, thick and full hair, so just one pack was almost not enough. I recommend to use 1 + 1/2 in cases like mine, for better results.

great paint!

Posted by Fidelis on January 16 2011 | Verified Purchase

nice smells and good color hair. Holds no worse than usual ammonium paint, but does not burn your hair. I am very pleased with the product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2010 | Verified Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

Works well. Covers greys ................Save with this... T E P 8 6 5 6

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the way it covers my grey.

shiny hair, no hair demage

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it for a long time. no side effect. beautiful tint (black). keeps around a month

1 2 3 4