from Latvia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Nice color and shining. I like it very much.

Excellent Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the only haircolor that I didn't get an allergic reaction from. I've used many haircolor products for men but this one is great!

Herbatint permanent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product - does not cause the irritating itching of the scalp as some other products. Have been using it for years. The price at iherb was the best among many.

Simply the best...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

All the others ruin my hair but this product actually makes my hair shiny and it stays shiny even after a few washings... no peroxide damage here.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Easy to use, no disgusting smell, the color is great.

Great natural product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this product.

lasted for 2 applications

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

easy to use and apply. lasted for 2 applications for my shoulder lenght hair. in the sun fades to kinda redish brown which i didnt like

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been looking for a natural hair colour for ages! I use this product and find it works wonderful! I lack lots of minerals and my scalp is very sensitive so finally I have found a product that works and doesn't damage my hair! Ive lost my hair twice due to chemotherapy and I know how important hair care is! So thank u for this amazing product!

Don't get black, very easy to use and gentle.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This doesn't make my hair black black, only dark brown. It does not last long, and the gray hairs only colors for short time. I have to color twice a month to cover the gray and get my hair darker. In light of that, I think the price is a bit stiff, but I love that is so mild and gentle to my hair. So this is a question about what's most important, the environmental and gentleness to my physical body or the cost and the price. Since I order from Norway, I guess the environmental perspective is down. .... Maybe I order again, I have ordered it several times already.

Didn't try yet