Experienced Herbatint user

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for about 10 years. It covers well and doesn't fade. Once you've colored your hair all over, be sure to only do the roots during following applications because it will dry out your hair if you overuse it.

Great results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Herbatint for about 3 years. It is gentle on my hair, covers my grey and lasts for around 4 weeks with washing my hair every day. Because it is so gentle, I can use it more often then haircolors with chemicals. It gives my hair body, shine and does not dry it out. The color is beautiful and the shade is even all over. If you are on the fence, give it a try.

Love this haircolor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Especially love the conditioner that comes with it. Leaves my hair soft and manageable looking much better than before I color it. I highly recommend it. It also covers my grey thoroughly.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been happy with the coverage using this home hair colour product and happy to know that I'm using something with fewer toxic chemicals.

Herbatint, permanent haircolor gel, 5D

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for the past half year. I find it is great for my asian hair. I used the color straight from the bottle without mixing with other color and it looks natural on me. Covers grey hair well too. Now, my mom who is in her 80s is using it too.

Sticking with this one.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm never buying any other har dye again, this one is as perfect as it gets. Lovely colour, even and covering, and my hair was very soft after using the conditioner.

Hair color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good!

perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

BEAUTIFUL HAIR COLOUR

Use it Every 8 Weeks

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Does not damage hair. Could use more frequently without damage if I needed to. My hair is super shiny using Herbatint.

"going to wash that grey right outta my hair..."

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for probably 7 years now. It is easy to use and I feel it is safer to use than products you can buy at a drug store. The conditioner is also good on the hair as well.

1 2 3