It doesn't cover grays

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I get these products for my mom who has been using 8N but decided to change the color down because it was looking too dark for her. So she chose 9N (a shade lighter). 8N covers the grays, 9N doesn't. So she may try mixing both. Otherwise the color looks great.

Good brand, bad review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very disappointed because I was hoping for the grey coverage which it had in the darker colors, but definitely not it in this one. Color is nice, exactly a honey blonde. As I've said before I rally like that you can take what you need and then have it for another day. My problem is that I have a bit of grey coming out at the temples and a little bit at the hairline, and this did nothing for that, maybe even made it more apparent. Thee packaging tells you that it'd you've ordered certain colors that it will. Or cover grey. But in the labeling On iherbs site I was promised something different, on iherbs site it says 100% grey coverage.

Not in love with

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Color was funky for my hair, although I had previous color on it.Only did a test patch.

Wow - great product and colour but... Herbatint, Permanent Haircolor Gel, 9N, Honey Blonde

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Nov 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product now and then for a a few years and it did make my hair look lovely. However, it has colouring agents in it which are suspect - which is the case for ALL permanent hair colours sadly. It is NOT totally natural. Please do your research on this one. You can go to EWG's Skin Deep website to research many products for their safety. What you put in your hair gets absorbed into your bloodstream for good or bad. I have changed to using Rainbow Henna and am delighted with the results. ♥♥☺Please read my page by clicking on my username (AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH) – especially if you are new to I-herb!☺♥♥