great colorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was surprised it's as convenient to use as usual chemical hair color. Liked it much more than henna. And most of this brand colors I used looked so natural that everybody thought I don't color my hair.

Herbatint

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like herbatint because cover my gray hair good!!

No nasties hair colour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this hair dye. I use it every 3-4 weeks to cover my greys and it works so well. It doesn't burn my scalp like other chemicals do. A thumbs up!!

Muy buen producto

Posted by monicamsanchez on Dec 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tiñe muy bien el pelo, es duradero, no deja el pelo opaco y sin vida, a mi me encanta

Love this herbal haircolor

Posted by QuirkyMissy on Jul 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have hereditary grey hair, so I use haircolor to cover the grey hair regularly. The problem with off the counter haircolor is that it can be rather harsh on hair and makes my hair brittle and dry. Used this, and love it. It's gentler and the colour is rich and natural!

Love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used this products for a few years, I have grey hair and it covered well.

iherb performs again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been getting this from you for years. As usual I got it in a week. Pretty good for getting to Canada.

Beautiful color.

Posted by 4points on Aug 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I love the way this product colors my hair. There isn't a chemical smell to me. Also, because they use recloseable bottles, I am able to only use 1/2 of the product per coloring each time. Saves me money!