Not so ash.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am naturally about a level 7, dark ash blonde with about 20-30% gray. I tend to process too red or too gold. Just like everyone else who is gray I was annoyed to read the inside the box instructions that say you have to mix in the neutral color formula if you want to cover gray. After some thought, I decided to ignore this part of the instruction as I am so tired of turning out as almost a red head even with some other "ash" formulas. I added some red/gold correcter drops from sally's. Unfortunately it is a tad to light reddish tone for me. No gray that I can see. For those of you thinking that Herbatint's 7 might be too dark, it is actually not darker than a true level 7. Level 7 is like light brown and barely blonde category for most people.

Fantastic Hair Color!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2008 | Verified Purchase

As a hairdresser, I'm very impressed with Herbatint. So natural looking, you cannot tell the difference. And it is much safer and healthier for you.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

product is fab x

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

this was easy to use and I am very pleased with the outcome,looks natural.

love it

Posted by MukMas on December 6 2010 | Verified Purchase

really the best, amazing colors

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good one

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good items

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Heratint to cover my grey for more than 10 years. Product works very well. Doesn't have harsh chemicals.

Great dye

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Produces very natural color and covers gray completely