cool color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have naturally dark brown hair, thought I change the hair up a little and it turned my hair a dark burgundy I was pleasantly surprised.

Tried it but not sure if I liked it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

hair turned red instead of purple. Was easy to apply though and didn't have a strong odor.

Still My Favorite Hair Color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Easiest to use without too many harsh ingredients. I had been using the dark blonde on my medium color hair for some time. I thought if I added 1.1 ratio of this, my hair would have a purplish tint. It doesn't, but it did remove the orangy highlights from before. So I'm pleased with that.

laura

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

very dark? i mixed with 4c so my hair is now black. but it dont matter. im happy that its not too red, nice colour, and shine. i can see herbatint never lets me down.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Healthy alternative hair color; gives hair a high shine and the color does not lift during shampooing. It is a smart choice for those who 'play' continuously with hair color. After all...it is an art form. Thanks for a great product and shipping was very fast.

Colors hair with less odor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My hair is black and already colored in dark brown, it gives a week of purplish shine under the sun but turns brown very soon. Like it because it lacks harsh chemicals.

Elated with this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So convenient and simple to mix two ingredients in the amounts you require. Great for touch ups and covers grey.

I love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It hides all my gray hair for weeks!

Great product