Good stuff!

Posted by existentialevolution on Dec 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My hubby uses this regularly and really likes it. Gives him an edge and helps with his sweating issues.

Works For Me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this pre-workout & notice much better breathing during cardio intervals. I also use if I have an upset stomach & works great.

love it!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love getting extra chlorophyll, and w/ chlorophyllin, and this is convenient to use at work, I take 3 dropperfulls daily. they did tests showing it prevents cancers too. read about it.

wow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this is the most concentrated product I have come across. it raise the levels of oxygen

wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product. It's tasty and it definitely works. I head a headache when it arrived. When I drank this, it went away in a matter of minutes. So I expect it will have other positive effects, too.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I applied for this product from Japan. There are some tablets or powder products with chlorophyl here in Japan. But I wanted to try liqud type. I've taken this for about three weeks, and felt that I've becoming tagh than before. I will continue to take ChlorOxygen for some time.

Kept altitude sickness at bay

Posted by readthelabel on Sep 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Took it diligently for 2 weeks prior to a trip to Cusco / Machu Picchu and I didn't have any issue with altitude sickness. Taking it really easy & slow on the highlands is important as well.

Fabulous product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have recommended this product to numerous human clients for their animal friends and for themselves. It really does what liquid chlorophyll is meant to do - cleanse the blood and boost the red cells etc. I like the concentrated version like this in the dropper bottle, which is much easier to work with than regular strength in a larger non-dropper bottle.

Chloroxygen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I just started using this, but I love the energy t seems to give me throughout the day...I just feel healthier when I drink it.

Awesome stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love this product and the fact that it allows me to alkalize my body. No diet alone produces the desired results.