!!

Posted by Philanthropist on December 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

Beaware not to use this if you have copper toxicity !!

Best Chlorophyll. Good for anemia

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

We love this! We take first thing in the morning for better absorption. Chlorophyll increases red blood cells count - which increases oxygen delivery to the brain and other parts of the body. The tastes gets better after a while - you get used to it, we like the taste now. ...Gives more energy, feel good... it cleans the blood which reduces body odour.... We will continue to use this. Very happy, thank you

Kept altitude sickness at bay

Posted by readthelabel on September 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

Took it diligently for 2 weeks prior to a trip to Cusco / Machu Picchu and I didn't have any issue with altitude sickness. Taking it really easy & slow on the highlands is important as well.

Good stuff!

Posted by existentialevolution on December 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

My hubby uses this regularly and really likes it. Gives him an edge and helps with his sweating issues.

Works For Me

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this pre-workout & notice much better breathing during cardio intervals. I also use if I have an upset stomach & works great.

love it!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love getting extra chlorophyll, and w/ chlorophyllin, and this is convenient to use at work, I take 3 dropperfulls daily. they did tests showing it prevents cancers too. read about it.

wow

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2010 | Verified Purchase

this is the most concentrated product I have come across. it raise the levels of oxygen

wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product. It's tasty and it definitely works. I head a headache when it arrived. When I drank this, it went away in a matter of minutes. So I expect it will have other positive effects, too.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

I applied for this product from Japan. There are some tablets or powder products with chlorophyl here in Japan. But I wanted to try liqud type. I've taken this for about three weeks, and felt that I've becoming tagh than before. I will continue to take ChlorOxygen for some time.

Fabulous product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have recommended this product to numerous human clients for their animal friends and for themselves. It really does what liquid chlorophyll is meant to do - cleanse the blood and boost the red cells etc. I like the concentrated version like this in the dropper bottle, which is much easier to work with than regular strength in a larger non-dropper bottle.