excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

excellent

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this because I came down with a 'bug' that was going around. Everyone else ran fever for 3-4 days & felt bad for about 7 days. My fever only lasted about 36 hrs and I was back on my feet in 4 days. I've been taking it ever since!

Haemoglobin Levels Up

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My haemoglobin levels had been on the low side for years whenever the blood donation centre did their usual health checks before my blood donations. I have been taking this ChlorOxygen for about two weeks now, and yesterday when I donated blood, my heamoglobin level was in the normal range for the first time in years. I`m happy with that, so I will recommend this to anyone who feels they need a boost in their blood count. Hope this helps, from Australia.

Good supplement drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i tried this one for 1 week i never been so much happier and i am only 30 why not i try this. It boost your energy level up and makes u feel more energetic. I usually drink this after my breakfast and i feel up with a few drops about 6 to 7 in my water bottle. Definitely a good energy booster to my daily life.

Very good

Posted by elisete on Aug 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i like it also makes me regular,I will keep taking it.

Chloroxygen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used this before for a short time when a friend brought some over and I felt much better while taking it - that's why I ordered it from you........... however the delivery by Canada Post was dismal as usual and it took 3 weeks to arrive!!!!! Delivery was today (24th August) despatched 2nd August!! Val Harmer

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I just love this product. I feel better when I take it.

GOOD PRODUCT EFFECTIVE SERVICE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product at a great price. Arrived earlier than expected. A good experience. Thanks

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this chlorophyll and it has greatly helped with my digestion. It has also helped keep me from getting sunburned. I live in florida, I started walking on my lunch for an hour. In direct sunlight with zero protection. No base tan. UV index 9/10. And I haven't gotten burned. I wholeheartedly feel it has to do with this product and my wfpb diet. Anyways, highly recommend.