great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i like it also makes me regular,I will keep taking it.

Chloroxygen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used this before for a short time when a friend brought some over and I felt much better while taking it - that's why I ordered it from you........... however the delivery by Canada Post was dismal as usual and it took 3 weeks to arrive!!!!! Delivery was today (24th August) despatched 2nd August!! Val Harmer

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I just love this product. I feel better when I take it.

GOOD PRODUCT EFFECTIVE SERVICE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product at a great price. Arrived earlier than expected. A good experience. Thanks

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this chlorophyll and it has greatly helped with my digestion. It has also helped keep me from getting sunburned. I live in florida, I started walking on my lunch for an hour. In direct sunlight with zero protection. No base tan. UV index 9/10. And I haven't gotten burned. I wholeheartedly feel it has to do with this product and my wfpb diet. Anyways, highly recommend.

good

Posted by Mersila on Oct 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

its not true it stops body odors.it doesent worked for me.. but i liked it taste and i think ill buy it again.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product has no flavour so can be added to anything your heart desires. I have no idea if it actually works, but it seems to be a high quality product and I'm enjoying it so far.

Greenilicous!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

awesome oxygenation, can really feel it first thing in the morning, gives me a wake up refreshing oxygenation effect. seems really good for cleaning up the digestive tract also. Like the taste and appreciate that have a non mint product.

Excellent for Migraine and Sinus.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm pretty much in love with this product. I take it everyday for breakfast and throughout the day. Excellent product, helps with migraine and sinus. Got it delivered to Malaysia and it was a pain to get it through custom was detained for 4 days, luckily my parcel was released with warning . It was worth every penny but I'm gutted that I won't be able to buy this online again :(

Power green

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this in my water with lemon to alkalize. The taste is faint to me. I feel good getting this deep green concentrate into my system!