Excellent Product ChlorOxygen

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I talk to my neighbors son who tried his mothers order. He stated it was great for stamina. So I order two bottles, one for me and one for my mother. My mother has asbestos on her lungs and was also diagnosed with Chronic Lymphatic Leukemia. I felt this ChlorOxygen would help her breathing, which it does tremendously. Now she is back to exercising daily and I feel the ChlorOxygen has help in making this possible, her age(85) Try it you'll love it.

great energy boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the few products that I've found has nearly instant results. I've tested it out on a half dozen friends and family and have noticed similar results. There's no 'rush' of energy, but a few hours later I'm surprised at my clarity of thought and how much I've gotten done without feeling exhausted. My eyes (which have felt exhausted and 'foggy' for weeks) feel clear. I don't dread a page full of errands. Seems to work slightly better with women and blood type A rather than O, but seems useful across the board regardless. At first I thoroughly disliked the taste, but after taking this a while, I have to say that I rather like it. I just ordered a half dozen to make sure I don't run out!

I'll be ordering more

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A friend who lives in Iowa went to Colorado and ran the very next day...and struggled due to acclimation. The locals recommended this so she took it and ran the next day. No struggles with acclimation. My son and I will be in Colorado and put it to the test. In the meantime, my wife and I have used it daily and it appears to help with energy and anti-inflammation after workouts etc!

Refreshing