Great Product with added bonus!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product to detoxify and get my lymphatic system working regularly again. As an added benefit, I noticed it cleared up my acne as well. Seemed to bring everything quickly up to the surface and then it was gone. Haven't seen this happen in forever. Definitely works!!

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Awesome for skin and lymphatic system. It moves out the acids that burn the skin from extracellular fluid towards kidneys for removal. Therefore, I would suggest using a kidney tincture as well. (i have skin condition that never heals, but not when i use these products)

great product, will buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

am doing a lymphatic cleanse right now and this product works! I get a lot of mucus substance out, so though a tough process I definitely feel better. Plus for flexible dosage, as you can adjust the number of drops as needed

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product appears to be doing its job of helping lymphatic circulation. Great idea!

This stuff works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I started taking Lymphatonic, Professional Strength in February 2017 - All I can say is This Stuff Works! Since taking this I have started healing my body from the inside out. I feel so much better my skin is healing well and for the first time and much trial and error with various other products and topical creams from conventional sources; I have found this product to be everything it claims to be, thank you to iHerb. Thank you. I am so grateful that you have such high quality products at reasonable prices. Thank you iHerb team.

eh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

not purchasing again. Starwest Botanical Lymph Tea works WAY BETTER

Lymphatonic Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I would recommend this to N E one that is needing to cleanse their Lymph system....You can actually feel it cleansing your system...I will purchase again...Ordering was easy and the web site was very informative about the product..I am a faithful user of natural products and this is a very good product.. I have been using natural healthcare since 2000 faithfully. I recieved Lymphatonic in a timely manner and it was well packaged. Thanks iHerb for your service and a great Product.

Wonderful features

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I haven't used this long enough to know all the benefits. But, it is a wonderful blend that I used two or three times a day for about 3 weeks. I will repurchase.

Can't tell if there's a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Makes me gain weight since it increases estrogen, not sure about the detoxing effects or what to look out for.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helps me in clearing out any residue when I've had an infection.

1 2