excellent for kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Repurchase many years Must buy in winter time

Excellent

Posted by Domlyk on Sep 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

With beta glucan is a very effective immun support . Even I took child portion , my flu less than 48 hours gone. Taste is pleasant and family size is 60 ml, for couple of illness will be enough for the whole family. Don't forget concentrated herbs extract is like drug. How many days/weeks used same time for pause .

toddler likes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

my 15 month old opens his mouth readily for these drops every time. i'm not sure if they helped him through his 1 month long cold but i feel good giving them to him.

Wonderful Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Use this to clear up infection if my children happen to get sick. Works wonderfully!

excellent quality and product to boost immunity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This herb mix is great for kids and helps keep immunity strong in winters especially.

As least the taste is not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My 2 years old girl won't reject it. Although the herb colour is brown and smell like Chinese medicine .

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My 2.5 year old loves this! Asks for more. We haven't had any colds/flu when others around us have had it. And it trumps the astralagus capsules I've been taking as it has the echinacea also and tastes good. So I sometimes take it too.

highly recomend

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this product is really mums save. Really helped to build up the immune defence for my girls. They like the taste which help too. Very happy with this product.

Good for Immune System

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Our 10 year old son gets a dropper-full of this plus chewy vitamin C every morning. He didn't miss even one day of school last year.

Kids support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

During cold and flu season I stock up on this product for my kids. We have had great luck useing this at the first signs of a cold.

1 2 3