Excellent

Posted by Domlyk on Sep 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

With beta glucan is a very effective immun support . Even I took child portion , my flu less than 48 hours gone. Taste is pleasant and family size is 60 ml, for couple of illness will be enough for the whole family. Don't forget concentrated herbs extract is like drug. How many days/weeks used same time for pause .

toddler likes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

my 15 month old opens his mouth readily for these drops every time. i'm not sure if they helped him through his 1 month long cold but i feel good giving them to him.

Wonderful Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Use this to clear up infection if my children happen to get sick. Works wonderfully!

excellent for kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Repurchase many years Must buy in winter time

Good for Immune System

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Our 10 year old son gets a dropper-full of this plus chewy vitamin C every morning. He didn't miss even one day of school last year.

Kids support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

During cold and flu season I stock up on this product for my kids. We have had great luck useing this at the first signs of a cold.

mom of 2 year old

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product. I was afraid the taste might be overwhelming. I just put it in a few swallows of juice and she drinks it right up. I've been really sick for the last week. I believe it has boosted her immune system to prevent her from catching it.

Worked great for my daughter's immune system

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My daughter's immune system is weak and we are doing an on for two weeks, off for two weeks protocol twice with this. She has not gotten sick yet—which is a big feat for her!

Great Results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This was highly reccommended by our natural health practicioner.

Great extra protection against colds!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love using this as a supplement to keeping my toddler healthy thru cold-season. He loves the taste. Holly

1 2 3