Nice quality and price

Posted by BirdieRoad on Dec 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I buy jojoba oil in many places. This oil is a great price for an ounce and the quality is good. I mix drops of jojoba with drops of rosehip seed oil for my nightly moisturizer and have for many years. I'm 60 with very few wrinkles :) You ladies should try it!

Good quality jojoba oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This jojoba oil is good quality. It absorbs into the skin quickly and doesn't leave one greasy or shiny looking. I use just a drop as facial moisturizer, and also put it on dry areas. It can be used in the hair as well. I reccommend this product.

A good quality and fresh product

Posted by michellek on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Had a bad experience with rancid carrier oils from a different brand. Heritage products have always come fresh and unspoilt.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used it as a face moisturizer It's good ، doesn't make my face greasy 💕💕

Very good oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use another brand of jojoba oil before, and this one work best. It not greasy and absorb very quickly. Very satisfy. I hope this have a large size, because I want to use it to blend with the essential oil.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Jojoba oil is great for dry hair and it doesn't clog up your pores. Sinks in really fast too

Needs a stopper

Posted by dropdeadbarbi on Dec 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't have a stopper like other oils I've ordered, so I end up pouring more than I need, so I apply the oil all over my body, face, and hair.

Great facial moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Light, easily absorbed, very nice! I use it at night after shower, mixed with a dash of castor oil.

Good cleansing oil

Posted by gtsgrl on Aug 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm using this for the OCM to take makeup off and in conjunction with castor oil and grapeseed oil it's doing a great job. it's quite a bit more expensive than the other 2 oils but still cheaper and better than any other branded cleanser I've used.

Baby skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love it. I use it for my face skin. And I have never had baby face feeling before. I am very happy I bought it. And I am thinking about buying the bigger amount to make some of my own face creams.