Nice quality and price

Posted by BirdieRoad on Dec 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I buy jojoba oil in many places. This oil is a great price for an ounce and the quality is good. I mix drops of jojoba with drops of rosehip seed oil for my nightly moisturizer and have for many years. I'm 60 with very few wrinkles :) You ladies should try it!

Good quality jojoba oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This jojoba oil is good quality. It absorbs into the skin quickly and doesn't leave one greasy or shiny looking. I use just a drop as facial moisturizer, and also put it on dry areas. It can be used in the hair as well. I reccommend this product.

A good quality and fresh product

Posted by michellek on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Had a bad experience with rancid carrier oils from a different brand. Heritage products have always come fresh and unspoilt.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used it as a face moisturizer It's good ، doesn't make my face greasy 💕💕

Very good oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use another brand of jojoba oil before, and this one work best. It not greasy and absorb very quickly. Very satisfy. I hope this have a large size, because I want to use it to blend with the essential oil.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Jojoba oil is great for dry hair and it doesn't clog up your pores. Sinks in really fast too

Good cleansing oil

Posted by gtsgrl on Aug 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm using this for the OCM to take makeup off and in conjunction with castor oil and grapeseed oil it's doing a great job. it's quite a bit more expensive than the other 2 oils but still cheaper and better than any other branded cleanser I've used.

Baby skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love it. I use it for my face skin. And I have never had baby face feeling before. I am very happy I bought it. And I am thinking about buying the bigger amount to make some of my own face creams.

Real thing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I add it to my Shea butter mix

jojoba oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

the price cheap and worth! its very effective, i would probaby buy again!

1 2 3 4