I love castor oil

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this as the bigger bottle was out of stock. Excellent as a deep conditioner for hair. I mix 3 tbsp of this with 4 tbsp of EVOO and 1 tbsp of Bragg's ACV. Shake it well in a screw top bottle and spread it on my long hair and leave it for 1 to 1 1/2 hour. It makes my long, thick curly hair shining & soft. Highly recommended :D

Quality castor oil in small price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This castor oil is of very good quality and the price is perfect for the quantity you get.

smooth skeen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Use it every day after my shower mix with almon oil

Very emollient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Rich and emollient. I put it on at night before bed and I can still feel it on my skin in the morning. Great!

I used it for growing hair. Lo uso para incentivar el crecimiento del pelo.

Posted by Valeska on May 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's a first review. After a few weeks I will write again. First of all, its a very sticky oil. I used it for growing my hair, brows and eyelashes (no results for now, but it used it only a few times). It's very sticky so I need to warm it up in my hands in order to handle it. The smell is strong, and leaves hair very soft. You need to shampooing twice after using it. Esta es una primera revisión, así que dentro de unas semanas actualizaré de nuevo. Antes que nada, decir que es un aceite muy denso y pringoso. Yo lo uso para potenciar el crecimiento del pelo, cejas y pestañas (aún no veo resultados, pero solo lo he usado unas pocas veces). Al ser tan denso, primero tengo que calentarlo en las manos (frotándolas) para poder manejarlo y extenderlo bien. El olor es fuerte y deja el pelo muy suave, pero necesitas enjabonarlo dos veces para dejarlo bien limpio.

No comment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Haven't use it

Great for hair

Posted by Rena61 on Jan 14, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I use several time of week on my hair. This is a good brand.

I’ll Never Be Without This

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had dreadlocks for five years.. a few months ago I took them all out and was left with dry damaged hair :( Every time I wash my hair I just put a little oil on the ends and it’s magic!! It seems really thick at first but the oil does seep into your hair and leave it perfect! I’m going to repurchase for the rest of my life I expect !!

this one good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

nice using relaxing.

Good Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good quality oil, good price, fast postage.

1 2 3