Cleans well but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Cleans very well but leaves my skin EXTREMELY dry, to the point you need medicated moisturizing lotion.

Wonderful Soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This soap is so mild, yet it produces a really rich cleansing lather. I got it for the body, because I usually do not use soap on my face, but I have started using it on my face also and I love it! I do not know how the company managed to produce a soap that cleans well and manages to leave the skin soft and moist without feeling like there is a film on the skin, but they have done it. I am really impressed with this soap!

one of the best soaps out there

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

if you have any kind of skin sensitivity i'd highly recommend this one. it lathers nicely and has a subtle, fresh smell as well. love it.

Excellent for Sensitive Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Use it for the whole body, including as a shampoo. Those who complain it's drying to their skin are most likely using too much product. Nothing too much.

Great soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great soap that gives me clear skin because it's all natural and free of additives and harsh chemicals!

Exfolliant soap does what it says

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product works, but in doing so it dries you skin very much. I am using it to assist in scar removal or mitigation. It isn't aimed at being a "pleasure" soap, the odor is quite simple and not inviting, but not unpleasant. But it you need to exfoliate, this is for you. Make sure you really rinse it all off. It does lather well. I found not for daily use.

so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I plan to continue using this soap.

Leaves skin soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for body and face wash. No chemicals and leaves skin soft. The only thing is it a little pricey.

Long lasting.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Clean and moisturize all in one.

It's horrible!