Lovely oil just slightly sticky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This arrived very quickly which was nice and the packaging was good so no spills in the box! The oil has a slightly sticky consistency which I was a bit hesitant of at first. However the good part about this is that it won't drip into your eyes like other more liquid oils could. It goes on nicely and a little goes a long way! This bottle seems huge if you only intend to use it for lashes and brows. But seems great for moisturizing other areas too. Your hair for example. Very pleased as I am extremely sensitive and this did not give me any sort of reaction! In fact it did really well with healing some dryness I had around my eyelids. So far so good! Would highly recommend! If not for lengthening of the eyelashes and brows at least for its moisturizing properties!

Best oil ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love it

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Wanted to use this castor oil for skin care, but the smell was so strong I couldnt

So far, so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I havent used it long enough to comment on it's ability to make hair grow (because i feel like most people buy it for that reason, and to comment on that aspect requires using it for a much longer period of time). Whenever i use waterproof mascara, taking it off always resulted in eye lashes falling out, HOWEVER, when i started using this on on my eyelashes more often, my eyelashes would BARELY shed even when i would be rubbing hard with all the coconut oils and the makeup removers on my lashes. My S/O also used this (mixed with jojoba oil 1:1 ratio) and within 2 weeks he said his beard grew faster and became extremely smooth and soft, looking more like a well groomed beard than pubic hair on his face! so, so far, so good!! impressed with the quality

Great price!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great size bottle for the price and great product! Fast shipping!

Like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Thick and sticky but really helpful for dry, frizzy and flyaway hair! A regular for me now and my hair is much smoother and in better health after many years of hard water plus humidity. It sometimes feels sticky like a wax or a hairspray ,which I never use on my hair, but sticking down frizz with a bit of shine and added thickness was right for me and I've eventually stopped using conditioner! I prefer avocado after washing but caster goes very well on dry hair to tame any stragglers!

Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is great

Castor oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My eyebrows grew a little even though I am not consistent

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love it. I use it on my eyebrows to help them grow.

For longer eyelashes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I put some of this oil in an empty mascara container and then, put a coat on my lashes everynight. I got longer eyelashes in about 2 weeks, it's amazing, totally recommended.