Strongest Black Seed Oil I know of...

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

As a disabled iraq veteran with no honest, genuine support from the gov., I've had chronic health complications for over a decade now, and I have tried 3 different black seed oils. This one ( Heritage ) is by far the better quality, and at iHerb is priced right considering I can't afford to pay any more than they charge. Don't be fooled by other brands who source their seeds from anywhere but Turkey, Turkish seeds are 4x stronger. And for overcoming or just controlling chronic conditions, it does make a difference.

Equal Black Seed Oil.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

This Black seed oil is equal to the more expensive popular brand. I used an eight ounce bottle of the other band and it appears to be about the same as Heritage Products Black Seed Oil. Save some money and buy this brand. Posted on 03/24/2017.

Super Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I just love the taste and freshness. Simply as pure as it can get. Never go for another. Highly recommended.

Better value and taste than Amazing Herbs

Posted by HealthyKath on October 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using the Amazing Herbs brand for about a year. I saw this when it first came on iHerb and was nervous it might taste yucky being cheaper. When the Amazing Herbs was out of stock I bit the bullet and got some. This works just as well, tastes a little better and is better value. Works great when I get eczema on the back of my hand or psoriasis on my face. I just drink a small mouthful (about a teaspoon) direct from the bottle and wash it down with water. It's great and I know it's a 'good fat' too so I am balancing out any indiscretions I might have with bad fats. Click my green name above to see more of my reviews.

I LOVE black seed oil

Posted by DrJah24 on May 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used to get the Amazing herbs brand but sense iherb has been out of that brand for awhile I decided to go with this one. I like it because its cheaper and you get a bigger bottle for a better price and in my opinion it is just as good if not better then amazing herbs. Black seed oil has so many good benefits there are too many to name. For me it helps with anxiety, mood, sleep, inflammation and just an all over good feeling. I hope to be taking black seed oil every day for the rest of my life if possible.

Amazing best supplement ive used for anxiety and depression

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

This stuff really does work makes me feel calm, happy helped my insomnia great for skin also I feel more confident on this stuff its amazing. will be taking this stuff for the rest of my life

black seed oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for a month....I have improve in my sleep, energy, immune system, and weight loss.....I know its doing more that what I can see...........but I must say this is the best thing I have ever experiences.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good to take regularly to boost immune system. It helped a lot with coughing. No more coughs after taking the oil in two days.

The taste is milder

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using the other brand for some time before trying this one, also because the other one was out of stock. Having taken this for a few weeks, I find that the taste this brand's oil is definitely milder, not as spicy or hot, which sometimes makes me wonder if they have cut the product with some other oil. Of course, every batch of oil is different, even within the same brand.

Greta product for so many conditions

Posted by Bugsbunzy on March 28 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have PCOS, so I have irregular menstrual problems and insulin resistance. Unfortunately my tummy can't tolerate Metformin. And I don't want to go on birth control pills for the rest of my existence. So I have been trying different doctors and try to find alternatives to control my health problems. I tried Evening Primrose oil pills. They worked great for a while and then stopped working. Luckily I came upon this little gem few months ago and I have never felt better. This is the first black seed oil brand I've ever tried so I don't know its performance compared to other brands but boy oh boy this is perfect for me. I have a teaspoon of this in the morning with empty stomach. It has a strong spicy taste but doesn't bother me in the least. My periods are back and I am less sensitive to sugar. (I have been on a Keto diet for a year now) On top of all that I have other benefits that I didn't expect to have. I always had a sensitive tummy that goes bonkers often. I either have constipation or diarrhoea. This has calmed down my tummy a lot and now I am going to the bathroom like clockwork. I am so glad that I found this product. Highly recommend it. Due to PCOS and imbalanced hormones my skin is like a teenager's. I get acne often even though I do essential oil cleansing and use tea tree oil to control acne. This has calmed down my skin a lot. I get acne even now but far less than I used to. Furthermore, I used to be a very healthy person, I rarely even had a cold. But after moving to New Zealand 4 years ago I constantly got sinus and chest infections. I got sick every 3-4 months. I have been using this product for about 3 months now and I have yet to become sick. Hopefully it will stay that way! Highly recommend this product to anyone. If not as a cure for something, it is great as a preventive mechanism.

1 2 3 4