Strongest Black Seed Oil I know of...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As a disabled iraq veteran with no honest, genuine support from the gov., I've had chronic health complications for over a decade now, and I have tried 3 different black seed oils. This one ( Heritage ) is by far the better quality, and at iHerb is priced right considering I can't afford to pay any more than they charge. Don't be fooled by other brands who source their seeds from anywhere but Turkey, Turkish seeds are 4x stronger. And for overcoming or just controlling chronic conditions, it does make a difference.

Equal Black Seed Oil.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This Black seed oil is equal to the more expensive popular brand. I used an eight ounce bottle of the other band and it appears to be about the same as Heritage Products Black Seed Oil. Save some money and buy this brand. Posted on 03/24/2017.

Super Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I just love the taste and freshness. Simply as pure as it can get. Never go for another. Highly recommended.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good to take regularly to boost immune system. It helped a lot with coughing. No more coughs after taking the oil in two days.

I LOVE black seed oil

Posted by DrJah24 on May 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used to get the Amazing herbs brand but sense iherb has been out of that brand for awhile I decided to go with this one. I like it because its cheaper and you get a bigger bottle for a better price and in my opinion it is just as good if not better then amazing herbs. Black seed oil has so many good benefits there are too many to name. For me it helps with anxiety, mood, sleep, inflammation and just an all over good feeling. I hope to be taking black seed oil every day for the rest of my life if possible.

Black seed oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was recommended to take this with each meal, once I tried this one it blew the other brands I had tried out of the water. Very strong taste, lots of people mix with honey. Middle Eastern cure all, seems to work with the lymph system.

Good but not that good..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a good black seed oil but it doesn't taste or feel pure oil concentrated ..but it's fine...thanks.

The taste is milder

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using the other brand for some time before trying this one, also because the other one was out of stock. Having taken this for a few weeks, I find that the taste this brand's oil is definitely milder, not as spicy or hot, which sometimes makes me wonder if they have cut the product with some other oil. Of course, every batch of oil is different, even within the same brand.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I know it does some good, but I just don't know in which way it benefits me. Maybe because my acne remains, but it worth to try tho.

Black Seed Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Looking forward to the benefits.

1 2