ipsab concentrate herbal gum treatment

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this is a fabulous product i started using it in the early nineties and it has contributed greatly to my gum and teeth health.can't reccomend it enough.a member of my family who has false teeth has also found it very helpful for the strenght and health of her gums.

ipsab gum treatment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

it seems like my gums are healthier and less inflamed

Can't comment yet, but this is a good company.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ahve only used this a couple of times, but I like the taste, the ease of access (on finger, into mouth) and the portability.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really great, but expensive product.

Good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great to use as a mouthwash or apply directly to any kind of mouth sores/inflammation. It works! Now a staple in my bathroom cabinet.

Not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

There are grey small bits inside the liquid and they don't disappear after shaking. I was using it about 1 month and it seems my gums are better but now I have problems with enamel and hipersensibility of teeth. I am not sure if it has connection with the concentrate but I would like to ascertain it using another brand and compare with this one.

Package not delivered

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is not about the product. It is about the staff at Iherb. The package was not delivered by delivering it to my old address. The staff lied saying I did not provide my new address. However, I provided my new address. Somehow the system has my new address only for billing. The point is the staff lied saying I provided my old address. If that is true, how come the system has my new address for billing?