Addicted to this

Posted by beautycare on Oct 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This smells amazing (if you love roses)! It's natural and it has glycerin to moisturize your skin, I use this daily and I also use it to set my make-up and it gives me a dewy finish. I will definitely repurchase this!!! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Better than prescription medication

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Previously, after washing my face, no matter how gently and with anything but plain water, I would have to use prescription anti-fungal or anti-inflammatory ointments to calm the redness, this product renders the prescription medicines completely unnecessary!

Très utile pour le visage et les cheveux

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Resert les pores, limite les points noir sur le moyen terme (environ 2 semaines pour les premiers resultat visible avec une seule application par jour), atténue les cernes ! laisse une délicate odeur de rose. Je l'utilise le soir après avoir nettoyé mon visage et sur les cheveux encore humide pour les hydrater de façon légère (pas de finit gras)

Love it!

Posted by greenandclean on May 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really didn't expect anything from this product, I just ordered it because of the good reviews. After giving birth I've struggled with dry, sensitive and tired-looking skin, and this product has really become my friend in need! Love how fresh and light it feels on my skin, and it keeps my face moisturized all day. I just go around and splash this on my face on every occasion now, that's how great it feels for my sensitive and tired skin. Had to order a new bottle because the first one ran out so fast, I used it A LOT.

Miracle Hydration!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really love how this hydrates my skin and make it feel so soft and smooth. It's all natural and smells great too.

My fav iherb product !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This lotion is one of my everuday basics. I have dry & sensitive skin and with it all the stretching sensations of my skin have disappeared. Moreover I have less spots and impefections & and my skin looks more energize and glowing ! I'm french and I purchase from iherb specially for it. I apply it before my cream, and every time my skin seems dry in the day. (love the smell, in addition).

LOVE IT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It works really well for me. I have terribly dry skin and this is so easy to spray and let dry throughout the day. highly recommended

Sweet Smell of Roses

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really love the strong smell of roses in this mist and it's all natural, so it's safe for use on the skin. Put the bottle in the fridge and it can be used as a cooling mist for freshening up on hot days. It has also doubled up as my facial toner.

מעולה

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

מרענן, ריח מעולה. אוהבת את המוצר ואקנה שוב!

Great!

Posted by AneBra on Oct 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A life saver during the heavy winter months. It just seals moisture and gives me this glow. Smells of fresh roses, love it!