Miracle in a bottle

Posted by KatieSawicki on February 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this stuff and make a point to never run out of it. I spray it on my face when I get out of the shower and it's so hydrating that I don't even need to use a cream moisturizer. It doesn't make my skin feel sticky like it would if you just used straight glycerin. I put my makeup on afterwards and spray it on again, and it seals my makeup and gives my skin a beautiful glow. It smells really nice too, like roses. I think it helps with my wrinkles and I'm sure it is preventing more. I live in Florida and am in the sun a lot so it helps soothe sunburn on my face and chest. I do like the way the smaller bottle sprays more though. The nozzle on the big one just doesn't spray as much. I can't live without this stuff!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

I purchased the larger size this time! As the smaller bottle, this product is hydrating, smells wonderful and I love using it with mineral foundation. The only reason why it is 4 stars instead of 5 is because the mist from the small bottle sprayed more finely and evenly.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a skin lotion, skin freshener and over my makeup. It seals the makeup and makes your skin look glowy and hydrated. Spray it on my face several times a day for a fresh, clean feeling.

Not so graet

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

I did not see anything on this product

My Favourite Rosewater Spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is my first time using it and I really in love with it

fantastic product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

love the spray, got everyone in the family hooked on it and now they can’t live without it!

This product is seriously a dupe for MAC fix plus.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

This sets makeup just like MAC fix plus does for a fraction of the price and twice the bottle amount. and it smells like roses. Can't say enough good things about this honestly

Rosewater and Glycerine

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have used this product for over 30 years and I recommend it to all my friends. Use it after cleansing face at .night and also combine it with distilled water in a spray bottle to set make-up.

Most amazing mist!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this product so much! After putting on my make up in the morning I feel so refreshed and confident knowing my make up will stay on for the work day. I highly recommend a try. Your skin will love you for it.

bad smell