Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I purchased the larger size this time! As the smaller bottle, this product is hydrating, smells wonderful and I love using it with mineral foundation. The only reason why it is 4 stars instead of 5 is because the mist from the small bottle sprayed more finely and evenly.

Most amazing mist!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this product so much! After putting on my make up in the morning I feel so refreshed and confident knowing my make up will stay on for the work day. I highly recommend a try. Your skin will love you for it.

Miracle in a bottle

Posted by KatieSawicki on Feb 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this stuff and make a point to never run out of it. I spray it on my face when I get out of the shower and it's so hydrating that I don't even need to use a cream moisturizer. It doesn't make my skin feel sticky like it would if you just used straight glycerin. I put my makeup on afterwards and spray it on again, and it seals my makeup and gives my skin a beautiful glow. It smells really nice too, like roses. I think it helps with my wrinkles and I'm sure it is preventing more. I live in Florida and am in the sun a lot so it helps soothe sunburn on my face and chest. I do like the way the smaller bottle sprays more though. The nozzle on the big one just doesn't spray as much. I can't live without this stuff!

Not so graet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I did not see anything on this product

It's a wonderful moisturizer for sensitive skin.

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Feb 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's a wonderful moisturizer for sensitive skin. It is very refreshing. I LOVE the smell too. 've used this for years as my personal scent and love it.*** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews.***

Best rose water ever

Posted by Hun bun on Aug 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My third repurchase! It's inexpensive and the ingredients are all natural. I usually mist this before I apply serum or a face mask. It dries quickly.

fab!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a skin lotion, skin freshener and over my makeup. It seals the makeup and makes your skin look glowy and hydrated. Spray it on my face several times a day for a fresh, clean feeling.

Heritage rose water & glycerine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Refreshing and smells great! Kudos to iherb's prompt delivery, but please consider NOT using SingPost to deliver the items to us in Singapore. Their service is bad, inflexible and cause a lot of inconvenience to us.

so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Moisturizing general, rose tasteless clear.

NOT REAL ROSEWATER

Posted by satokoban on Aug 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

BUT JUST THE MIXTURE OF WATER, ROSE EO, AND GLYCERIN. HOWEVER I STILL LOVE THIS PRODUCT, ESPECIALLY BECAUSE THE COMPANY SPECIFY THAT THE PRODUCT IS CERTIFIED PESTICIDE FREE.