Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I purchased the larger size this time! As the smaller bottle, this product is hydrating, smells wonderful and I love using it with mineral foundation. The only reason why it is 4 stars instead of 5 is because the mist from the small bottle sprayed more finely and evenly.

Miracle in a bottle

Posted by KatieSawicki on Feb 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this stuff and make a point to never run out of it. I spray it on my face when I get out of the shower and it's so hydrating that I don't even need to use a cream moisturizer. It doesn't make my skin feel sticky like it would if you just used straight glycerin. I put my makeup on afterwards and spray it on again, and it seals my makeup and gives my skin a beautiful glow. It smells really nice too, like roses. I think it helps with my wrinkles and I'm sure it is preventing more. I live in Florida and am in the sun a lot so it helps soothe sunburn on my face and chest. I do like the way the smaller bottle sprays more though. The nozzle on the big one just doesn't spray as much. I can't live without this stuff!

Most amazing mist!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this product so much! After putting on my make up in the morning I feel so refreshed and confident knowing my make up will stay on for the work day. I highly recommend a try. Your skin will love you for it.

fab!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a skin lotion, skin freshener and over my makeup. It seals the makeup and makes your skin look glowy and hydrated. Spray it on my face several times a day for a fresh, clean feeling.

Not so graet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I did not see anything on this product

In Love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my everything( face/skin/hair) care product. It's anti-bacterial, moisturizing, refreshing and smells great. Plus, you get a lot for a little! I use it constantly and it still lasts a long time. I make sure to always have a bottle handy!

I Love Rosewater and Glycerin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Heritage Rosewater and Glycerin for years to add moisture to both my hair and skin. I love this product and can't do without it!

Rosewater and Glycerine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have used this product for over 30 years and I recommend it to all my friends. Use it after cleansing face at .night and also combine it with distilled water in a spray bottle to set make-up.

Lovely

Posted by EstherMP on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a toner after my cleansing routine and my exfoliating toner and it feels refreshing, calming and slightly hydrating. I also use it every time I feel my skin overly tight or as a makeup spray and it works wonders.

Rosewater

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is invigorating, and moisturizing.