good!

Posted by marianF on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use it as a skin toner, after cleansing.It doesn't offer the pore-tightening effect of witch hazel toners , which I've been using for a long time, but is equally refreshing and much more gentle with the skin.I have kind of dehydrated skin and witch hazel was a bit drying.Good purchase, will buy again.

Great all round product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Put it in a spray bottle for makeup setting or just a refreshing spritz during the day. Gentle perfume and lovely product. My third bottle, will continue to purchase

i love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

smells great. good value. nice to use

Not a fan.

Posted by ElanGee on Aug 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love using rosewater but this one is just too strong. I am trying to see if I can mix it with something else to weaken it. I won't buy it again.

Great toner and facial spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love misting this on my face, really helps with my skin care products to soak into my skin better

My second bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the subtle rose scent and I sprintz it on my face after morning wash. I realise it is good toner when I brought it to Korea in one of coldest winter.

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i do not get an irritation from this unlike other rose waters. scent is good

Great for skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really love this product, I use it on my face, body and hair. Makes them feel really soft and hydrated. The scent isn't strong, which is a plus in my book.

very natural smell and good Rosewater

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very natural smell and good Rosewater. Will buy again

Lovely subtle scent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have dry sensitive skin, I can't use moisturizers or anything else on my face as it causes me to break out. I've been using this rose water for over a month now, it's light and has a subtle scent of roses. My skin absorbs it quickly which is great! No break outs and my skin feels a lot softer. The bottle looks like it would last 2 month if used twice a day. I'm going to have to buy these in bulk next time :)