good!

Posted by marianF on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use it as a skin toner, after cleansing.It doesn't offer the pore-tightening effect of witch hazel toners , which I've been using for a long time, but is equally refreshing and much more gentle with the skin.I have kind of dehydrated skin and witch hazel was a bit drying.Good purchase, will buy again.

i love it

Posted by 5612782135206448467 on Jul 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

smells great. good value. nice to use

Great for skin!

Posted by 5108015641409791283 on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really love this product, I use it on my face, body and hair. Makes them feel really soft and hydrated. The scent isn't strong, which is a plus in my book.

Lovely subtle scent!

Posted by 4686926107687940315 on Oct 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have dry sensitive skin, I can't use moisturizers or anything else on my face as it causes me to break out. I've been using this rose water for over a month now, it's light and has a subtle scent of roses. My skin absorbs it quickly which is great! No break outs and my skin feels a lot softer. The bottle looks like it would last 2 month if used twice a day. I'm going to have to buy these in bulk next time :)

The best, better than the spray because it's in a bottle

Posted by 5727524779102006481 on Jun 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best rosewater. Make sure to use it with reusable cotton rounds.

Great value

Posted by 5256131221452574309 on Jun 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This us my go to rose water for use in lotions, tired skin and for sun burned shoulders. Smells wonderful and it's a great value for the price.

3rd bottle

Posted by 5610115121089243389 on May 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

On my third bottle now, dermatologist told me rose water is good for skin whitening! Don't see the results though, but I still really like it as a before and after makeup facial mist!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2814142 on May 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff. Smells great. Will buy again and again.

Smells heavenly!

Posted by 4825299327985817277 on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I keep a bottle of this spray in my refrigerator and spray it on hot summer days. I also use the rosewater to spray my Beautyblender sponge instead of dampening it with water. Make up goes on much smoother.

love

Posted by 4795420456221477479 on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff works really good will buy more

1 2 3 4