Castor Oil Pack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love it!! Will order more in future

The -Palma-Christi-Castor-Oil-Pack-Kit-4-Piece-Kit/47732

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Quite disappointed with booklet enclosed. I was hoping it would have contained more informative of usages of oul and not sale items. Additionally, one box was stuff in packing box so tightly it caused the pre-moist wipes container to pop open.

kind of weird

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm not too sure what to think about this kit. I've only been using the castor oil so far because I need to buy a heating pad or a hot bottle to use the oil pack. The wipes are really only regular wipes, and I'm planning to use them during travel only. As for the oil, the smell is not very nice. I'm not sure what it's supposed to smell, but it sure is not pleasant. It's very stick too. On the other hand, It makes a very efficient make up remover. I put a layer on my face and wait a few minutes and I remove it with a cotton pad soaked with lotion. It is remarkably efficient, and I don't need to add a cream afterward. So I'm still experiencing with my castor oil, but not fully in love with it yet.

not worth buying the kit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bought this to try out. This kit is definitely over priced. The wipes looks normal. I am still experiencing with the oil which is very thick.