Hero Yummi Bear vitamin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I can not get the vitamins by ingesting the foods that provide these very needed nutritional values. My labs prove that these vitamins are bioavailable. You or your kids will love them.

I am really pleased with this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My son loves these new vitamins! They really taste great. I am really pleased with this product.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is my trusted multivitamin for my child. Been using for more than a year and replenished with new stock.

Estupendas y ricas

Posted by qmstascontando on Feb 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Son una forma estupenda de dar vitaminas a los niños y muchísimo mas baratas que en España

My son loves these Yummi Bears - Great Quality at a Great Price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Previously I ordered Hero's anti-oxidant Yummi Bears and my son loves them. This time, I ordered multi-vitamin Yummi Bears for him. He just can't wait to take these bears everyday.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My son loves this gummy bears. Really great combination of taste and ingredients.

yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

my son loves these and they help keep him healthy

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My kid loves to have this everyday.

These are the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My 6-year-old daughter won't eat any vitamins because she doesn't like the taste and the graininess... until now. I bought these based on reviews and am delighted that they really taste great (I eat them too, and so does my older son). The best vitamins - just like candy, with no guilt! The hard part is making sure nobody eats more than 3 a day!

Great tasting!

Posted by lynnmontoyafitness on Jan 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the only vitamin that I can get my kids to take, probably because it taste just like a real gummi bear and not a piece of chalk like some other children's vitamins.