Kid loves this!

Posted by shoppingmama on January 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

Rather than eating unhealthy commercial gummy bears made from dubious gelatin sources, I bought this for my three year old daughter. She thinks she's getting a treat while I'm assured giving her some immunity boost. Cute shape, very appealing to kids and sugar coated. But only one flavour in a bottle, wished they could make an assortment but overall very happy with my purchase. >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Delicious but not so nutritious

Posted by jcdasilva on October 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought these as a supplement for my 16 month year old. He absolutely loves them,but in order for him to actually get something out of these he would shave to eat like 6 a day, and they are coated in sugar. Good as a treat but not as a supplement

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

My son loved it very much

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

My kid loves it

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is nice tasting with my girl looking forward to having them on those days when I allow her to. She knows they are good for her but to her,they are more like gummy bears. Good product recommended by my PD. From SL, Singapore

Yumi Bears Organics

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

My great niece loves these vitamins. She always remembers to take her vitamins when she is with me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am very glad from this product.My child love it and Yummi Bears are great supplement during winter for my child. I reccommend it!

from Russia

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

Children like. Allergy to vitamins was not.

Great multivitamins for children.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

One product that you can trust to add the goodness of nature for your child. This took some research to get right. This product uses organic produce but most importantly it keeps away of GMO's.

Kids love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

Instead of giving candies, I prefer giving these to my kids. Mild fruity taste with loads of vitamins. The only one thing that I don’t like is that it is sugar coated...

1 2