Love this!

Posted by luineumaiel on Oct 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use it to treat my acneic face once in a while! Just mix a teaspoon into warm water and wash my face in it when I wake up in the morning. It did WONDERS for my skin, my acne scars started healing extremely fast. I highly recommend this treatment for young girls suffering from acneic skin.

Great salt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I add this to hot lemon water for a good lymphatic system flush.

good salt

Posted by FancyBeauty on Jun 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This salt is the same as AB salt but more expensive. Realy gives food a rich flavor and aroma. Эта соль практически аналог Aлоха Bэй соли, но дороже. Также придает придает еде насыщенный вкус и аромат еды!)

It isn't pink...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This salt is not pink as advertised. There are a few pink specs but the color is a natural white. Certainly better than refined table salt.

Good flavour

Posted by Suziesue on Apr 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this salt. I use it in an electrolyte mix (Salt, filtered water and lemon juice) perfect for after workout recovery. I also prefer the flavor of this salt to any other salt I have tried.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Don't use much salt, but when I do, I try to use Himalayan sea salt because of its mineral content.

Himala Salt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's good. fine grains, flows easily. And I gather it is the healthiest salt to use.

Salty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's good - way better than regular salt, with the good minerals left in. But - it tasted saltier than the usual Celtic salt I use. I prefer the less salty salt. You get more of the good minerals without so much sodium. Haven't found another salt yet that rivals Celtic.

Too expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

very expensive for the quantity. In Greece you buy tripple quantity and same quality at half price

Salt

Posted by nattfisk on May 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It tastest - like salt. I use it - like salt. The box it comes in is very handy, it has three different openings, one if you just need a sprinkle, one if you need just half a teaspoon and one if you need a lot. Very handy to have standing at the kitchen table.