Safe for this chemically sensitive individual -- nice exfoliator for my face

Posted by Reviewer2391405 on Jan 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have difficulty with almost all products, due to my chemical sensitivity. This product did a very nice (and gentle) job of exfoliating my face. It contains ingredients which contribute a fresh, natural fragrance, and has proved to be safe for me. Very pleasant experience with this product. It does the job, plus is non-toxic.

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2623530 on Jun 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My daughter and I are using this and we love it. I'm 60, she's 26, and it works for both of us. Love the smell, love the feel, easy to use, leaves the skin feeling really soft and healthy-looking and healthy-feeling. Would highly recommend.

Gentle scrub

Posted by GallaChiro on Jun 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very nice, creamy and light moisture effect after use. Not harsh, very natural light woodsy smell.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1214671 on May 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this face scrub 2-3 times a week, and i love how it makes my skin feel really clean and soft. It has a very interesting, natural, herbal smell. I think men would like this as well as women.

I LOVE This Exfoliator!

Posted by Reviewer2328784 on Mar 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this product when I wash my face at night. The scent isn't overpowering and my face simply glows after I wash it. It really does remove all the dead surface skin. Good stuff!

invigorating

Posted by Reviewer1664527 on Nov 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

can't recommend this enough, very exfoliating, fresh clean smell, leaves skin feeling wonderful!

um....

Posted by 4946006848199984533 on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

the particles are super big and they might scratch your face badly, so be aware! it is okay (neither bad nor good) but I would not buy this again in the future

Good Exfoliant

Posted by juloub on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My face was in bad shape where skin was getting rough and drying out. I tried this daily for a week and the results are very satisfactory. My skin is back to what it used to be - smooth and supple. Now i use this every other day with my cleansers.

A great one!

Posted by divine on Sep 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Since I started using that scrub daily after removing make up - I have no troubles with skin and pimps :) The hard pieces in the scrub seem to be a little bit bigger than I expected, but they cause no troubles and no irritations. My skin is normal to dry.

Exfoliating Face Scrub

Posted by Reviewer1086676 on Jan 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I only use this product several times a week but I love the way my skin feels after I use it. Great product and reasonably priced.

1 2 3 4