Safe for this chemically sensitive individual -- nice exfoliator for my face

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have difficulty with almost all products, due to my chemical sensitivity. This product did a very nice (and gentle) job of exfoliating my face. It contains ingredients which contribute a fresh, natural fragrance, and has proved to be safe for me. Very pleasant experience with this product. It does the job, plus is non-toxic.

Love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 5 2010 | Verified Purchase

My daughter and I are using this and we love it. I'm 60, she's 26, and it works for both of us. Love the smell, love the feel, easy to use, leaves the skin feeling really soft and healthy-looking and healthy-feeling. Would highly recommend.

Gentle scrub

Posted by GallaChiro on June 29 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very nice, creamy and light moisture effect after use. Not harsh, very natural light woodsy smell.

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

I was skeptical at first because I have sensitive skin but however this face scrub makes my face feel clean and it feels very tight which makes me extremely delighted! Will buy again when I run out.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this face scrub 2-3 times a week, and i love how it makes my skin feel really clean and soft. It has a very interesting, natural, herbal smell. I think men would like this as well as women.

I LOVE This Exfoliator!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 18 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this product when I wash my face at night. The scent isn't overpowering and my face simply glows after I wash it. It really does remove all the dead surface skin. Good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2009 | Verified Purchase

can't recommend this enough, very exfoliating, fresh clean smell, leaves skin feeling wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

the particles are super big and they might scratch your face badly, so be aware! it is okay (neither bad nor good) but I would not buy this again in the future

Amazing product! Been using for years.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have yet to find a Face Scrub that works as well as this one. I tried some different men's products but their just so watery. This one has enough scrub to make you feel clean, but doesn't feel extremely harsh. Leaves a nice, soft feel after showering. I add a few drops of Tea Tree to it and mix it up good for a cool sensation and added anti bacterial defense.

Posted by alphonite on July 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

We support those companies who have environmental consciousness by using organic and botanical ingredients in their products. This particular Himalaya Scrub Exfoliant as an excellent, effective, gentle, clean experience of woods, nuts, and fruit is perhaps the best in a category.