Safe for this chemically sensitive individual -- nice exfoliator for my face

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have difficulty with almost all products, due to my chemical sensitivity. This product did a very nice (and gentle) job of exfoliating my face. It contains ingredients which contribute a fresh, natural fragrance, and has proved to be safe for me. Very pleasant experience with this product. It does the job, plus is non-toxic.

Love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My daughter and I are using this and we love it. I'm 60, she's 26, and it works for both of us. Love the smell, love the feel, easy to use, leaves the skin feeling really soft and healthy-looking and healthy-feeling. Would highly recommend.

Gentle scrub

Posted by GallaChiro on Jun 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very nice, creamy and light moisture effect after use. Not harsh, very natural light woodsy smell.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this face scrub 2-3 times a week, and i love how it makes my skin feel really clean and soft. It has a very interesting, natural, herbal smell. I think men would like this as well as women.

I LOVE This Exfoliator!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this product when I wash my face at night. The scent isn't overpowering and my face simply glows after I wash it. It really does remove all the dead surface skin. Good stuff!

invigorating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

can't recommend this enough, very exfoliating, fresh clean smell, leaves skin feeling wonderful!

um....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

the particles are super big and they might scratch your face badly, so be aware! it is okay (neither bad nor good) but I would not buy this again in the future

Amazing product! Been using for years.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have yet to find a Face Scrub that works as well as this one. I tried some different men's products but their just so watery. This one has enough scrub to make you feel clean, but doesn't feel extremely harsh. Leaves a nice, soft feel after showering. I add a few drops of Tea Tree to it and mix it up good for a cool sensation and added anti bacterial defense.

Extraordinary

Posted by alphonite on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We support those companies who have environmental consciousness by using organic and botanical ingredients in their products. This particular Himalaya Scrub Exfoliant as an excellent, effective, gentle, clean experience of woods, nuts, and fruit is perhaps the best in a category.

Good Exfoliant

Posted by juloub on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My face was in bad shape where skin was getting rough and drying out. I tried this daily for a week and the results are very satisfactory. My skin is back to what it used to be - smooth and supple. Now i use this every other day with my cleansers.

1 2 3 4